By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

BTW was the $50 Elite rebate for this week?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
huaxiong90 said:
NeoRatt said:
Sony is staying strong in Europe.

360 is back on top of PS3 in North America... Price cut, slim, Uncharted 2 hype, just wasn't enough.

Expect Wii to be back on top next week...

Question is how will that affect the other two consoles...?

Eh??? Uncharted 2 has yet to release. What are you talking about?

Unless you have been under a rock since E3 gaming news everywhere is talking about how great a game Uncharted 2 is...  I know it will be a great game.  I expect nothing less from Naughty Dog, but the hype machine is in over drive...  Three weeks before release and review scores are coming out like crazy calling it "the best game of the generation", one, "the best single player campaign ever", etc.  Deservedly or not, it is hype nontheless...

But is it any surprise that the release of ODST managed to overcome the mere hype of a much smaller franchise?

Im surprised the Wii is so hgh seeing as the price cut is next week or am I missing something : /

^^the Wii price cut will not have a huge impact, I dont even know if it will outsell the ps3 even, I predict it wont, just watch.

@O-D-C

yep, Wii is the market leader.....it is expected to be that high, even if a price cut is nearby

Ps2 did it too, wii is doing it as well.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
rafichamp said:
^^the Wii price cut will not have a huge impact, I dont even know if it will outsell the ps3 even, I predict it wont, just watch.

I disagree, while the effect of the Wii's price cut might not be seen right away, this holiday will belong to the Wii, albeit the PS3 will be very strong around Christmas and Boxing Day

I do think the Wii price cut will hurt Arcade sales somewhat since the Arcade is meant to appeal to casuals.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Gah I want to be next week to see the effect of the Wii price cut.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

ps3 will likely regain US by next week or uncharted 2 week.

reafirm it lead in god of wars releases.
so sexy sony, finally u are back to your roots and kicking ass.
i think for the month. ps3 will win npd for the rest of the year , and probably after march 2010 for a while

So people are saying that ODST did sell consoles? $60 was too much for the game alone, but now people are willing to buy a whole console for it? Make up your minds interwebz.

As for the $50 rebate, I don't think it was heavily advertised. I didn't see it anywhere other than on MS's site.