By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

PSP under 100, man that is just bad.

Around the Network

PS3 doing very good now after Slim release. Let´s see if it can hold up.
Wii is down most likely in anticipation of next weeks pricecut.
NDS is dominating everything.
PSP is performing very poor.

It looks like Wii is going to end up last on console ranking in September NPD...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
It looks like Wii is going to end up last on console ranking in September NPD...

If NPD counts the last 3-4 days in September, it might not (depending on the price cut impact). It's possible it ended up last, though... would be pretty crazy.

The DS is a beast, and the PS3 is holding out much better than expected. Can't wait to see how things play out in October...

sabby_e17 said:
PSP under 100, man that is just bad.

Could this be attributable to the upcoming PSPGO, perhaps?

Around the Network

well microsoft just toke off another 50 bucks for the elite, so a $150 price cut equaled a 12k increase in America, who ever thinks this is good is just ***************

Wii back on top next week were it deserves.

And PS3 shall stabilize around ~200K.

360 selling about the same it has been selling.

PS3 holding out better than I expected.

DS is just....a huge monster that stomps on everything else.

amazing Ps3 sales

can't believe its still over 200K

oh & the DS is like god!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

NunedQ said:
justinian said:
Not much between the US numbers for x360 and PS3 but PS3 way ahead everywhere else.

I had thought x360 would be further ahead in it's stronghold this week.

So after 3wks (or is it 4?) PS still king of the home consoles WW by a decent margin.

Wii sales are not where they use to be in comparison to the HD consoles.

Even without a major release the wii used to kick serious ass. Maybe most waiting on price drop? Don't know.

Overall great and good for all but must say the wii isn't used to it being this close.

Anyhow as the anti-PS3 fanboys have been saying since the first week of PS3 triumph.

"Next week it will be way down .....blah...blah"

its not like a lot of people will buy a wii if they can get it for 50$ less next week

I totally agree. I wasn't sure when the price cut was gonna come into effect hence the "don't know". But yeah, agreed.