By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Uncharted 2 advertising campaign has already started which is also advertising PS3 so it does have an effect.

PS3 is doing amazing. Its almost the exact opposite of last year where PS3 was leading untill 360 price cut wins the most important part of the year.

Its the $100 price cuts that really move HW.

Around the Network

Wow, PS3 is stabilizing pretty well. 360 only outsold it by 7.5k on the week of ODST release and 1 month inside the slim's launch, not too shabby.

PlayStation 3 - awesome!

360 is bad. the last games release was boring. ps3 - gamer - year 2009/2010

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

PS3 still showing impressive numbers. Nice boost from last week for the 360 as well.
Next week will be interesting after the Wii price cut. Although I think that will effect the 360 Arcade Sku more than anything else.

Sales through the holiday season are gonna be very interesting indeed.

Tifa got MOVES!

I'm just about ready to admit that it's starting to look like the PS3 will dominate the holidays.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Around the Network

Wow wii is almost outsold by 360, I guess because of the cash rebate maybe? Anyway all good news

cheese_man said:
Wow wii is almost outsold by 360, I guess because of the cash rebate maybe? Anyway all good news

Also I think the COD MW2 Elite bundle helped as well.

Tifa got MOVES!

NeoRatt said:
Sony is staying strong in Europe.

360 is back on top of PS3 in North America... Price cut, slim, Uncharted 2 hype, just wasn't enough.

Expect Wii to be back on top next week...

Question is how will that affect the other two consoles...?

More importantly, a Halo FPS game and a $50 cashback only boosted 360 12k for this week.

Eek.

PS3 holding up very nicely. Sony may have at last found the sweet spot.

Wii Slipping ever so slightly but price cut due.

360 OK numbers if you ignore PS3 resurgence. ODST release confuses tho.

DS OMG Monster can anything stop the runaway train.

PSP OMG Monstrous can anything save the handheld abortion.

PS3 will be above the 360 again the NA next week ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st