By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN TGS 09 Awards.

luisgvm said:
wow. FFXIII didnt get not even one nomination?.

I'm sure there is some reasonable explination for that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
luisgvm said:

i guess....

Peacewalkers

Beats bear cavalry, bears with guns, skeleton army, and penguins with rifles

luisgvm said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
luisgvm said:

i guess....

IGN has no coverage of Final Fantasy XIII at TGS. Their last related story of it is a hands on "Pre TGS 09." Perhaps it wasn't technically part of the show? After all, Square Enix did release the new trailer after the show was over, right?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

WTF on best PS3 game. It was all about God of War3. Waited 3 hours to play that one, definitely deserved at least a nomination.

Around the Network

IGN failed. No FFXIII, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Last Guardian, Resonance of Fate

^^
yakuza needs some love, and the Last guardian wasn't playable, nor RoF

I like the list.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Nice to see that IGN is hyped for Alan Wakr just like me.

I can understand this list, but I really think it is hard to compare games from different genres on different systems. Peace Walker looks great for what it is for sure, but can you say this looks better than Assassins Creed 2? Two different genres on different systems... So best of show is always a tough one.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Think this is pretty sad. E3 awards I can understand. But TGS awards? Come on IGN.
IGN like to think they are the internet videogames place to be. For me they quickly became the place not to be.

Does anyone remember in 1997 when they were called N64HQ???
They were good then.