By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales (09/21 - 09/27)

PS3 sales seem strange to me ... just to high for the PS3

Time to Work !

Around the Network
loy310 said:
Sony will own Japan this year, FF13 will sell loads, ODST did nothing for Hardware, and when will see the effects of the Wii price cut in Japan (Did Japan get a cut?)

No, Sony is doing great now with PS3 making a fine little comeback. PSP has done quite good this year as well even if it down from last year.  But Nintendo has already won the year though with DS. It´s performing phenomenal both hardware and softwarewise. If you´re talking about homeconsoles strictly then yes Sony could win but it will be a big fight with Wii.

gembel said:
next week..

PS3:
DW Multi Raid Special
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Trinity Universe

PSP:
PSP3000 price cut & GT Bundle
PSPGo
GT PSP

Wii:
Wii fit plus
Price cut

Also Inazuma Eleven 2 for DS, and Macross for PSP. Quite a release day!

my prediction with PSP (PSP3000+Go) is 90k~100k+

japan loves new models.. especially handhelds.. they'll take everything from colours to models etc lol

gembel said:
next week..

PS3:
DW Multi Raid Special
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Trinity Universe

PSP:
PSP3000 price cut & GT Bundle
PSPGo
GT PSP

Wii:
Wii fit plus
Price cut

PSP GO is Nov. 1st, for some reason, in Japan only.

Around the Network

psp go isn't next week in japan. EDIT: nvm i was a bit slow.

even without PSP Go, PSP will perform good next week price cut + GT bundle + GT :D

PSP Go is on November 1, though, will launch with Persona 3 Portable, Disgaea Infinite, new Loco Roco and Dissidia International.

Yep I do believe that next week will be good for PSP but I´m not sure if the pricecut and GT will be enough to beat DS though since it is riding so high on it´s huge games (Pokemon, Tomodachi, Dragon Quest etc)

Wii should also have a good next week with pricecut and Wii Fit + but will it beat PS3 hardwaresales which seems to be holding great?

It sure is a cliffhanger ha ha.

wow ioi.....GT PSP is bombing hard if its gonna sell so low.....then again I'm not surprised, its quality is in question too

remember wii gets a price drop next week

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey