By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Two Xbox360 holiday bundles revealed.

pretty lame bundles

pure is fun, great in hd

never liked lego games

only good arcade game is geo wars 2 which still is a 30 minutes at a time game

why not toss in halo 3 at minimum with a voucher for a game of your choice in a certain price range?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

I don't think the bundles are that exciting but it's always good to see more options. I'd like to see more options from Nintendo for sure.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Yes! I'm so happy to see Pure bundled. I never picked it up last year because it had sold so little I knew the online would be deserted. Now it'll have a large audience. I'll be picking the game up this fall for sure. Should be dirt cheap now.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Pure is about to become a massive seller. Kung Fu Panda numbers still amuse me.

*Steals for news*

Around the Network

well the batman one will probably sell well. M$ sure knows how to do a good casual bundle and have a pair of games that will reach several different audiences

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

So will all those Arcade games get tracked as software sales?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

It'll be interesting if Wal-Mart busts out the $234 pricing on Boxing Day like they did for the Pro Holiday Bundle last year (which I snagged).

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Wow those are such bargain prices and such an unreal value.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB