By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turn 10: Nothing on the Market is Within Years of Forza 3

GT5P is close to Forza 3 graphic/physic wise, dont you denie it it most certainly is.. just the ammount of tracks, cars and features are less..

GT5 is within 6 months of release and it has ALOT more things then Forza 3, better damage, more cars, more tracks, day/night cycle and weather changes (rain n such).. Forza 3 has all that either less or not at all..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
what else on the market is better than what Forza3?

and please dont say GT5P as that is just bullshit.

Probably all Simbin racers (GTR1/2/EVO, GTLegends...), rFactor, RBR, even good old GPL... to name a few, that's not counting excellent mods like P&G.  

It is only arrogant if the statement is not true. I think as it stands his statement holds water. I can certainly vouch for the 6 year old playing the game. It may be that in March 2010 GT5 can have its turn but even then technically it may not hold its own with FM3 we will need to wait and see. A lot of the arguments center around graphics and volume i.e. more cars and tracks.

I think were you do have legitmacy is to argue how does it simulate weather conditions something I would of thought important for any simulator.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
kowenicki said:
@jaaau

thanks for answering....

Cheers.

For the record, I'm not saying FM or GT can't be good racing games.  Console racers are getting closer to PC sims and do many things better, but not the physics.   At least that's what I think, regardless of what this FM guy claims, his beloved tyre flexing and whatnot.

Well it is definitive, so of course nothing will knock it off its throne it for years 5 months.

Around the Network
Jaaau! said:
kowenicki said:
what else on the market is better than what Forza3?

and please dont say GT5P as that is just bullshit.

Probably all Simbin racers (GTR1/2/EVO, GTLegends...), rFactor, RBR, even good old GPL... to name a few, that's not counting excellent mods like P&G.  

I have tried scouring the web but cannot find it but I did see a Sim racing website review FM3 during E3. They used full on sim rig and fancy wheel for the demo and they came away feeling it strongly challenged even PC Sim racers so I will reserve judgement until I see them assess the benefits when used in full on sim enviroments.

Found the link

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Well I guess its true.. NFS shift and GT5P are not years behind though. They can have their crown for 6 or so months

A Game Director promoting his work.

* Shock *

Turn 10 like to fart out of their hairy assholes dont they ? they are all fart but no shit developers.yamauchi sun is the shit and turn 10 can drown in his undigested rice balls.

arrogant bastards.

gamelover2000 said:
GT5P is close to Forza 3 graphic/physic wise, dont you denie it it most certainly is.. just the ammount of tracks, cars and features are less..

GT5 is within 6 months of release and it has ALOT more things then Forza 3, better damage, more cars, more tracks, day/night cycle and weather changes (rain n such).. Forza 3 has all that either less or not at all..

Glad to see you have played the Forza3 demo AND the GT5P demo. please enlighten us (with your infinite wisdom) how both games stacked up!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!