By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Xbox beat PS3 in worldwide sales this week?

IDK what will happen, but this week and Forza 3 launch one are perhaps the only two chances for XB360 to beat Wii WW since Halo 3 launch.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Nope

4 ≈ One

I don't think ODST will move that much hardware for the 360. However, I don't usually guess at the numbers so I won't try this round either.

you guys are being delusional fanboys, Halo 3 ODST is awesome and you are missing out thinking all halo fans already have a 360 and bs, you dumbasses said the same thing when HALO 3 came out...yes HALO 3

i highly doubt it. Odst probably wont move much hardware

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Not a chance.

The Xbox 360 won't take the PS3 over again until somewhere in the holiday period or Jan-March. The PS3's drastic price cutting will see to that.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

yea because 720 rule

owner of ps3,xbox360,pc,mac,wii,ds,psp

03 honda cbr600rr

98 db8 integra sir-g

starcraft said:
Not a chance.

The Xbox 360 won't take the PS3 over again until somewhere in the holiday period or Jan-March. The PS3's drastic price cutting will see to that.

not even there FF13 GT5 and god of war 3 are releasing.

Xoj said:
starcraft said:
Not a chance.

not even there FF13 GT5 and god of war 3 are releasing.

Yup and FFXIII will sell at least 100k more in NA on the PS3 than 360. And GT5 and GOWIII will cover Europe,Japan and NA. Unless 360 gets another price cut next year (Bring the elite down to 249 or 199 and Arcade to 149 or 99) PS3 will be outselling it until Halo Reach drops. And thats a HUGE Heavy Maybe

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I think XBox could get very close or surpass PS3 in NA but it's unlikely to do so WW. Halo is more hot/marketed in the US I suppose. Never got to see any ads (non-internet) here in Europe.