By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2's MASSIVE Ad Campaign has already started...

This thread is full of Win.

Around the Network

I saw this ad, while watching some random show about psychic abilities. It was clearly faked (the psychic abilities, not the teaser).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

sully1311 said:
Carl2291 said:
What channels/times are the adverts usually showing?

I aint seen one yet...

id dunno wat times, but i saw it twice during derren brown on channel 4 last nite

DERREN BROWN! That was where I saw it, too!

Really crappy show, though, isn't it?

markers said:
Cool beans but I hate that the article mentions Halo. No need to fuel the minds of trolls.

I agree. Please edit out or at least spoiler tag that filthy word, CGI and markers, there are children on these forums.

Uncharted 2 fo life baby!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
markers said:
Cool beans but I hate that the article mentions Halo. No need to fuel the minds of trolls.

I agree. Please edit out or at least spoiler tag that filthy word, CGI and markers, there are children on these forums.

Forgive my sin of using such a filthy word!

GOTY confirmed.

Hopefully with the right advertisement $ony can push this game to the 4mil mark. Come on $ony I know you can do!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

they should have made that one trailer the commercial, it would be so much better, this commercial is just average if you'd ask me

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Uncharted 2 All Day Every Day!!!
this is definatly gonna be big...i think now every PS3 owner now heard how great this game will be and now with the Ads and stuff like that they gonna make sure EVERYBODY heard about this game and that its available on a PS3 Slim for 299$ so i expect even an hardware boost for the PS!