By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2's MASSIVE Ad Campaign has already started...

Uncharted 2 is the best

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

The singleplayer is awesome, so if this game doesn't sell heaps, people need to be shot.

Just seen the first uncharted 2 advert, live in ireland. It was the train scene as the back car flips up in slow motion to almost hit drake. My cousin asked me what the game was, so I explained and he is now going to buy it at release!!

Could sum1 post the advert or record it please?

here's to sony turning a new leaf and advertising a game that deserves it!

party time!

Around the Network

Push a potential GotY with a solid marketing effort on a newly reduced platform price entering a holiday season and if that doesn't translate into record sales, hey I'll even say it: the PS3 is d0med!

While I don't think we'll see anything approaching Gears or Halo sales, I see no reason why a game with so much going for it as Uncharted 2 under current conditions shouldn't set soft records for the PS3 platform.

I'd really like to know what the initial planned production run is.

SCEA is ten steps behind the rest of the company as usual.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

CGI-Quality said:
megaman.2. said:
Uncharted 2 is the best

You're BACK!

The leader! today is just a great day

Yes, yes, yes! G.O.T.Y

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

dolemit3 said:
SCEA is ten steps behind the rest of the company as usual.

No, they have the best PS3 ads at the moment.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey