By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will Ea Sports come out with 1080p games?

I hope an Ea moderator reads this because I want to play Madden in full HD(1080p) as well as Nba Live-I know that the xbox360 can only get 1080i but thats close enough.What are your thoughts on this topic? 

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

Madden 10...*walks away*

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

NBA LIVE 07 & NBA LIVE 08 run in 1080p on PS3
Fifa Street 3 & NBA Street Homecourt run in 1080p on both consoles

There are no EA moderators here (Besides which, EA moderators don't work for EA).

Also, as Barozi said, there are EA games in 1080p. If you want more, I suggest you contact EA so they can ignore you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Not a lot of companies can output full 1080p yet; most are upscaled. though there are some games like Ridge Racer 7. I don't know much games that are native 1080p.

Around the Network

EA needs to fix servers on sports game launches. They're notorious for epic failures. :/ NHL 10 is still laggy every night. :/

Well i know Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 are 1080p on the ps3 but hopefully EA will start full 1080p games soon.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Next gen when consoles have enough power to run games in native 1080p....