By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just saw an Uncharted 2 advert in the UK!

Just tuning into Peep Show, and guess what I see, Drake hanging on a train and then a chopper blowing up the last carriage... It was only about 10 seconds, but good Sony! They have done well in the UK with loads of PS3 slim adverts on buses and on TV, and so hopefully this will continue with good advertising of Uncharted 2. It will sell fantastically if properly advertised

Around the Network

O-M-FLIPPIN-G
They reallt do mean busiess.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

...Wow.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

WHAT a PS3 AD IN UK ON THE TV for a PS3 ONLY GAME!

what next a FF7 REMAKE!!!!

Munkeh was it good enough to convince people to buy it (pretend your a rando person watching TV)....basically was it a good ad?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Could very well be, ps3 ads are rare on uk tvs. But lately...O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

It was tantalising, encouraging you to go to the website to see the full trailer. But there are still over 2 weeks (unfortunately...) for Sony to ramp it up

But just judging by the pre-order charts online, it should have a decent opening, probably only behind FIFA 10, AC 2 and MW 2 on the PS3 this holiday. And being beaten by FIFA 10 is no bad thing, that beast sold over 600k in the UK alone (PS3) last year

yea i just saw it as well. im so glad they got their ass into gear since the slim launch

it deserves it. this game will be big.

10 second ad... for ps3...

10 - 3 = ...

FF7 Remake confirmed, absolutely true!!!

Peep Show this series really hasn't been that great, a better episode this week, but the funniest part of it was in one of the adverts