By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal Ricochet lags and has jittering.

Well this probably was exspected.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Keep_the_change said:
Vashyo said:
So it's like pseye right now? The games on it are horrible. >_<

I just can't see anyone making a sharp movement detecting software right now, so I've had rather low expectations from natal and thought it to be the same as pseye, but since kojima and some others are so excited about it hopefully it really is that great.

Yeah, like microsoft haven't paid them for their public speeches being it part of a marketing strategy well known by Microsoft.

you just called Kojima-sama a sell-out... I think that's bannable... I'd ban you for it

ITT, Wii fanboy bashes xbox motion control. More non-news at 11.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Lord Flashheart said:
^ link or it didn't happen.
I would love to know if MS paid Kojima. I'm still waiting for proof MS paid him at e3.

Yeah, clearly he went there because he was in the neighbourhood. His speech and Don Matrick speech during the presentation of the Metal Gear Spin-off are clearly spontaneous and not prepared previously.

As for Speilberg I won't comment, looks like he's reading from a paper below the camera.

They were clearly paid for it. You can deny as much as I can confirm.

I don't need to deny it.
I'm not making wild claims.

So this is the first time that anyone at a gaming expo has been paid? They can only turn up for free as long as it's not for MS?

Right?
Also you know sometimes on stage people read from pre-prepared cards or scripts. Actors on the stage, Oscar winners and people giving presentations. I believe some use whats called an Autocue. So Spielberg doing the smart thing and preparing something in advance in no way proves he was paid to be there.

Tell me ow much did he make from his last film? I know MS have lots of money but do you really think they would pay him? Or Ninty. Don't forget he's promoted stuff on their console. Also they would have had to pay him to wonder round playing all the games at e3 as well. It's getting expensive.

No. You don't know and it's part of your Anti-Natal campaign.

Around the Network

Actually you're making wild accusations (keep_the_change) that something is true so you should be providing us with evidence, we don't have to prove you wrong.

Why is this sort of posting allowed on this forum, it's bullshit

^

They were paid. That's common sense.

stop feeding the troll people!

Isn't this a bit too early....

jpain333 said:
stop feeding the troll people!

Lol, you probably should have just let this thread die if you wanted to "stop feeding"...

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!