By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So TOV PS3 OUTSOLD TOV Xbox 360 in 1 week alone!..thoughts?

Any thoughts ? how about.. pwnage ! XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Good one.

Didnt Famitsu puts 360-vesperia over 200k?

If PS3-Vesperia ends up with, let say, around 300-350k, and then look at 360 with 200k.

Thats not bad at all, PS3 userbase in fact 3x bigger. The Winner is/are Namco Bandai!

in fact TOV will be a very successful TALES Game

360 around 200K + Ps3 around 300K = 500K!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Awesome! SO4 will have a similar effect.

The 360 is no longer the king of HD JRPG's.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

@ShadowSoldier

"Im also going to say that FFXIII will sell better on the PS3 in Europe and North America."

Totally agree with ya on that one!

U know, I said in my first thread on VGC that the PS3 will be the main HD JRPG console in the future as it's a Jap console and that ToV and SO4 will get ports. U know how much I got hammered for that... heaps! Now look.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

I don't care what console it sells on - A good game is a good game and I'm happy to see such spectacular sales for such a spectacular game.

ShadowSoldier said:
Wow I recall a lot of people predicting this selling only a little bit better than ES hell some were saying it would sell worse....Yeah I'm just going to say this. The game should have been a PS3 exclusive or Multiplat from Day 1. It would have sold much better. I also expect this to spike up into the top 10 during a week in Oct due to the ToV movie releasing that month.

Im also going to say that FFXIII will sell better on the PS3 in Europe and North America. Yeah I said it Quote Me On It Bitches!!!!

Unless the 360 version of FFXIII is vastly inferior to the PS3's, that isn't happening.

The NA is 360's region. Hell, I think the 360 may be able to take the west overall.

As for the topic, not much of a surprise. Userbase.

The 360 is no longer the king of HD JRPG's.

Outside japan i would say yes. But soon we will se Demon Souls and WKC. Then we will se a change in sales in the west.

Thoughts? The xbox brand isn't very big in Japan. How's that for thoughts

PS3 is best platform for JRPGs.