By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 09: Forza 3 vs GT5 .. surprising verdict!

Grafix = FM3 because rocky hillside track is better than cityscape track
Control = FM3 because GT5 leans towards realism
Gameplay = FM3 because cars easier to pass

the winner is FM3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

That destructoid guy is laid back and not a fanboy he always posts misleading articles just to toy with fanboys.

Like when he posted top 10 videogame Hotties he had one hot picture on the main page when you continued on the article the 'babes' where ugly ass aliens,cyborgs, animals etc

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

This is a fucking outrage!

Destructoid just shot itself in the foot.

Don't they always? I know they are supposed to be a comedy site, but being in comedy myself I don't find them that funny. Except those "hey ash watcha playin" videos, they crack me up.

The spins, damage control and hatred spewing from this topic is absolutely sad. I'd bet a permaban that if this was in favor of GT5 and was posted on some random blog from a no-name site, it'll have 100+pages by tomorrow morning and have tons of people backing it up and gloating. Where as Destructoid is well-known and sent checks (like EA sent them a $200 one a week ago), demos, games and interviews by some of the biggest companies; sometimes world exclusive, too. Yet it's discredited to hell, even though it's not bashing any game whatsoever.

Ugh.

They give Halo: ODST an 8, and you don't hear anything (even from Halo fanboys). I promise anyone here that if they give GT5 an 8 they'll receive INCREDIBLE backlash from fanboys and be known as an anti-Sony site (even though all the authors love their PS3's, some way more than others).

Pathetic.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

LordDeDeDe

vg$ 1,001.58
Sep 24, 2009 20:55 GMT

Anyone who didn't expect Forza 3 to be awesome was a fanboy

Anyone who is about to blow this out of proportion and yell "Take that SONY!!" Is a fanboy

lol anyone who did'nt expect gt5 to be awesome was a fanboy

any one who is about to blow this out of proportion and yell " take that MICROSOFT"  is a fanboy

u guyz really did not desrve to post ur comment atleast on these types of thread a real and decent gamer will not bash any of those game.Forza and gt5 are best in their own presective and i know this is a battle bettwen tweo games that whick looks better whosoever wins we should not care i know one thing that both games will be great we will not be rewarded that either from microsoft or sony that u were supporting thier exclusive title.grow up kid.try both when they will come out and then post your comments.

huaxiong90 said:
Actually, no Forza game scored as high as the first 3 Gran Turismo games on metacritic.

Gran Turismo 1 - 96
Gran Turismo 2 - 93
Gran Turismo 3 - 95
Gran Turismo 4 - 89

Forza 1 - 92
Forza 2 - 90

At least have the decency to do some research...common knowledge dictates that

http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termtype=all&ts=gran+turismo&ty=0&button=search

http://www.metacritic.com/search/process?sort=relevance&termtype=all&ts=forza&ty=0

Edit

Oh man, so sorry about this post, I read it all wrong xD just neglect this, and use this as a reply whenever you need it

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

It's from Destructoid. And although F3 may be better, that sites perdictable bias should be taken in to account.

/thread

I actually played the demo and was very impressed indeed. Give respect to Turn 10 for releasing the game as soon as they have done.

uso said:
I have this to say

http://www.gameswire.net/comparisons/forza-motorsport-3-vs-gran-turismo-5-prologue--comparison_31.html

For one comparation in favor there is one against

Dude this rocks. If anyone visits that link and looks at the comparison screen shots of FM3 and GT5:P its pretty clear which one has better graphics.

uso I commend you for keeping this url in a post and not creating a whole new "GT5:P is better the FM3" thread.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees