By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

Is it me or does the overhead view of the game look MUCH MUCH better than the cockpit view? I didn't really have to big of a hangup on either view but I did notice a difference. I also agree with the people saying the Red and Yellow colors don't look as good in the direct sun. I still believe the cockpit and overhead will be polished up a lot before its released so it will look a lot better.

The more I play the demo the more I happen to like it.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:
NJ5 said:

Glad to know that damndl0ser.

It's just a bit sad that Turn 10 repeatedly said they didn't doctor the screenshots in any way, and then it turns out it's not true.

edit - unless it turns out it's just this build...

Well, those shots may have been taken from the in game photo mode.  Which probably does do some post processing on the images.  In a sense they were not doctored after being recieved from the game's system.

But there were also videos with similar or equal quality to the screenshots, and they were supposed to be in game footage...

Oh well, I'll just wait until I can download the demo to see how it is. Anyway it's good to know that gameplay-wise it doesn't disappoint.

Woe woe woe. No they are NOT taken with photomode. The screens in OP are taken whilst gameplay is being done using screen capture software at Gamersyde. They did the same with PGR4 and GT5P. If I post those everyone would agree Forza 3 is a long way ahead.

The amount of bitching in this thread is pathetic. Seriously, from these comments I'm really wondering if me and everyone else have played the same game.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Unfortunately pics cannot be uploaded in the demo to Forza website direct. So guys have been getting out the digital cameras and taking pics. Heres some of the clearer pics over in Forza forums. Look great.

Judging from the screenshots, I'm not very impressed of the way that lighting affects the chassis of the cars, but... what amazes me is the draw distance and how beautiful (although they have that characteristic "cartoony" look we all know) the mountains look.

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

Around the Network

The game is gorgeous. The tracks are in a realm of their own. Stunning.

The cars are excellent as well. I am not seeing any jaggies either. Not sure what all the complaining is about.

Im so confused. The screens right above me from photo mode look gorgeous, but the direct gameplay screens have bad and simple looking car models (or is it the lighting I dont know).

There shouldn't be such a great difference. I dunno what to think of this game any more.

Slimebeast said:
Im so confused. The screens right above me from photo mode look gorgeous, but the direct gameplay screens have bad and simple looking car models (or is it the lighting I dont know).

There shouldn't be such a great difference. I dunno what to think of this game any more.

The game is stunning and looks a LOT better than the images in the OP,

Apart from the bugs in the demo I mentioned the game is superb in everyway, I wish the replays were 60FPS though as they feel slow and a bit jumpy compared to the silky smooth gameplay, I also think the reflections on the cars could be much better but that is a minor complaint tbh.

Take a look at these screens: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2975163.aspx

FKNetwork said:
Slimebeast said:

The game is stunning and looks a LOT better than the images in the OP,

Apart from the bugs in the demo I mentioned the game is superb in everyway, I wish the replays were 60FPS though as they feel slow and a bit jumpy compared to the silky smooth gameplay, I also think the reflections on the cars could be much better but that is a minor complaint tbh.

Take a look at these screens: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/2975163.aspx

LOL! WTH, yesterday u said you were deeply disappointed, having tried the demo yourself.

All those screens u linked to look fantastic, but they're also all from photo mode, and that's what I addressed and is what confuses me.