By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

I wouldn't be shock if the demo version looks the same as the completed version. I always play demos and of all the demos I have played I would say about 90% of them looked the same graphicly as the completed versions to me.

I think Turn 10 made some people believe something that wasn't really there. I guess that's what's done to start hype and get more sales than the competition. I don't know but for the ones that do get the game I hope you enjoy it. I know the game will still be good and fun for a lot of people.

Around the Network

They look nice, the gameplay is so good.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Since this is a racing sim thread, I can be assured it's filled with ignorance and spin. Once again, I urge everyone to wait for reviews concerning this games graphics, so we can hear from people who know what they're looking at, and not lopsided marginalizations from one of the internet's most anti-360 communities.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
and not lopsided marginalizations from one of the internet's most anti-360 communities.

What are you trying to say lol

FKNetwork said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
and not lopsided marginalizations from one of the internet's most anti-360 communities.

I'm saying that if the game looked like spun gold, at least half of the posters in this thread would still be saying it looked like rot shit, in their opinion. Bias can't be overcome with simple quality, and any deductions a random forum goer makes based off a questionable screenshot are irrelivant, unless that random forum goer is you, the reader.

I'm not saying the game will look good or bad, but I guarntee it will look better than the majority of this forum would have you believe, and thus, these opinions are probably not indicative of the actual game, on the whole and people who would let a thread like this diminish their excitement for the game should take a giant step back and learn a few things about our nature.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

the game is excellent

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

ZenfoldorVGI said:
FKNetwork said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

I'm saying that if the game looked like spun gold, at least half of the posters in this thread would still be saying it looked like rot shit, in their opinion. Bias can't be overcome with simple quality, and any deductions a random forum goer makes based off a questionable screenshot are irrelivant, unless that random forum goer is you, the reader.

I'm not saying the game will look good or bad, but I guarntee it will look better than the majority of this forum would have you believe, and thus, these opinions are probably not indicative of the actual game, on the whole and people who would let a thread like this diminish their excitement for the game should take a giant step back and learn a few things about our nature.

Excellent post.

I just saw a video of the demo and the cars look great, nothing like that screenshot.

The game looks great.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

damn wish I could comment, just bought another 360 yesterday so it should be here by friday, first demo i'm gonna download lol....can't wait

libellule said:
Forza may end up eating GT5 in all the departiment (who knows ....)

at the end, graphically, GT5 > GT5pro > Forza3

funny how they put less cars on race and those ones are uglier lolll

also, yes, the cockpit view is too close.

Advice to Turn10 : next time, dont release a demo ...

Your ranking seems to be a bit off.  View image to see even bigger differences.