By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Brand new Forza 3 demo SCREENSHOTS!

lestatdark said:

Why is it that everytime a picture of GT5p is posted, someone has to say that is either photomode/CGI/etc.? I know that this isn't a GT thread, and that we should only discuss Forza3 in here, and i will discuss it, when i get my hands on the demo this Thursday, but that doesn't annul the fact that each side speaks BS about the other.

Here's a video, INGAME, ON A RACE, of GT5p, so you can check the details of the cars, which in my opinion is the real focus of what a DRIVING sims should focus, not if a flower has more petals than the other game or if the mountain has better shadows or what not.

I rest my case, until i get my hands on Forza 3 demo, which will just be an appetizer until the game comes out, since it will be day one buy for me.

thats just photo realistic.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@Skeeuk

Indeed. I agree that the enviroments in GT5p are lacking the detail power that Forza 3 has, they are simply astonishing, especially the El camino and the NY track, but when it comes to the cars, the GT ones are better modeled, with better lightining and reflections.
It's just sad that people can let these two games co-exist, and both sides are trying to downplay the other.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

FKNetwork said:
libellule said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3w9sS8iZQ&feature=player_embedded

2 years old and still dominating the FM3 demo ... Did I mention the lighting ? or the 16(?) cars on race ?

I have yet to see the report saying FM3 looks better than GT5 ...

LMAO, if you really think GT5:P looks better than Forza 3 in that video you linked you really do have vision problems.....

you can actually see it clearly if you look again. also note the audio, gt5p uses pcm 7.1 uncompressed, which is as best you will get this gen.

and also note 2:16 - 2:20 look at the mountain background on the comparison vid.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

tell you 1 thing i find better in forza gmes, the external view is far more controlable, than gt external view.

anyone else noticed this?

lestatdark said:
@Skeeuk

Indeed. I agree that the enviroments in GT5p are lacking the detail power that Forza 3 has, they are simply astonishing, especially the El camino and the NY track, but when it comes to the cars, the GT ones are better modeled, with better lightining and reflections.
It's just sad that people can let these two games co-exist, and both sides are trying to downplay the other.

well we will have to wait to see footage of gt5 courses, i can bet final game will have stunning detail, i wish for a trail mountain remake

Around the Network

...Why are we having an argument about GT5 in a Forza 3 demo discussion?

Please stop discussing GT5 or I will start banning. That goes for Xbox and PS3 owners.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

fair enough mrstickball, but you should also do the same warning over at the GT threads, because the same thing happens there.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Please PM me when that's the case then, lestatdark.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Ok, will do. I'm sorry for contributing to the mess this thread has created.

On topic - I really hope that october 13 comes soon, I'm really looking forward to this game ;)

Current PC Build

Hey Selnor, great pictures you took! How do you capture the images? They all looks great and it's nice to have someone showing actual demo picture instead of putting up the shittiest pictures they can find on the net to trash this game.