By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Since no GT5:Sony again messed up Ps3 holidays!

Zones said:
They never announced GT5 for the holidays, so it's your fault to believe in rumors.

By the way, the game isn't officially announced for US/EU, so we don't know the exact release date.

Not about that. It just Ps3 doesn't have strong lineup for holidays. GT5 alone would have been enough.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! Are you seriously going to start a thread about Sony losing this holiday season because GT5 is set for March next year in Japan. Please STHU!!!

Wut? There are many great exclusives coming this holiday, aswell as multi-plats. But just think how much more epic next year will be

Sony lost the holidays when they didn't announce The Legend of Dragoon 2. I hate you Sony, I hate you more than Ronster

*Hugs and Kisses PS3* I lied

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Tridrakious said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! Are you seriously going to start a thread about Sony losing this holiday season because GT5 is set for March next year in Japan. Please STHU!!!

Its not Japan only.

Sony's TGS conference confirms that GT5 will release in 2010.

Why wont you read what I writed?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Its kinda dissapointing but if this makes the game more better than FM3
then i'm okay with it.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

If I was Sony I would not want GT5 and FFXIII launching close to each other in Japan - simple as that. With FFXIII exclusive in Japan that is their big drive - GT5 I believe has been pushed back to ensure strong sales early in 2010.

In the West it's more of an issue to lose GT5, but my take is they feel with the Slim, price point and a broad mix of titles from family/kids fun like R&C to shooters, etc. they have enough to survive without GT5.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Are we sure this is correct guys.

SONY are not about to upset loyal fans yet again. I will wait for an official announcement from one of the main sites before I believe this.

If it is true WTF are Polyphony Digital doing.

I seem to remember quotes a few months ago stating "its done, we just have the final polishes to add"

With this much polishing its going to have to be nigh on perfect as a game.

When GT5 releases is not an issue. How it is on release is what matters.

GT5

- Dynamic Weather
- Dymanic Day/Night
- Livery Customization (paint, wheels, panels, ect.)
- Damage
- Tuning Beyond GT4
- Online (Private Rooms, Match Making, Chat, Tournements, Challanges, Photo/Video Uploading)
- Nascar/WRC Licences Fully Realized

I consider these things to be essential. If any one of the above features is missing then we can consider Polyphony and Sony done for in the car simulator market.

As for this Holiday.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (sept 29)
Demons Soul (oct 6)
Afrika (oct 6)
Uncharted 2: Amoung thieves (oct 13)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (oct 27)
Tekken 6 (oct)
Eye Pet (nov 17)
Modern Warfare 2 (nov 10)
Assasins Creed 2 (nov 17)
Gof of War Collection (nov - dec)

I think they are just fine this holiday. Plus the new price cut, back catalgue, blu-ray, and marketing. Sony will be very competitive. Then starting next year with MAG, 3D at CES, Heavy Rain, GT5, GOW3, FFXIII, and motion controls + games. Its all about PS3 from now tell next E3.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Bad for Sony, good for Forza 3.