By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy 120th birthday Nintendo!

MaxwellGT2000 said:
trashleg said:

birthday = cake.

i like cake.

especially this one..

Forget birthday I'd want that as my wedding cake and not a living soul would touch it.   Though it COULD have a little more Earthbound in it ;) (whoever I marry would probably kill me though since I would be like "yeah I took care of the cake plans dear" and then this thing shows up)

OT: 120 years of kicking ass and taking names!

i couldn't marry her then

i mean seriously, if i turned up for my wedding and my groom had that cake made.. i would know i'd found the love of my life! (i think the description said that was actually a wedding cake btw ^_^)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Bringer of joy since 1889.

Happy birthday Big N.

Mario Galaxy Cake:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Happy birthday Nintendo^^

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wow happy b-day Ninty! Let's hope this amazing company is around for many more years to come!

Around the Network

Its hard to believe this company started off selling cards but it would later change the gaming industry forever.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Wonderful news!! Happy Birthday Nintendo!!! No company ever in the videogame industry has changed videogames the way you have!! Here's to another 120 years of being on top of the heap!!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAMING!!!!!!!!

^^Excellent
Happy Birthday Nintendo!!!

famousringo said:

Mario Galaxy Cake:

trashleg said:

Someday, I will learn how to decorate a cake like that.

Someday soon.