By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FROZA 3 Demo: truly a GT killer

Forza 3 does look on par graphically with GT5. But GT5 has 16 cars ( Double Forza 3 's 8 Car ) and GT5 is 1080P native (Forza 3 is 720P native upscaled to 1080P). Now, which one is technically more impressive?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
selnor said:
Euphoria14 said:
@Selnor

Let us just assume Forza 3 does look better than GT5. You also do know that it is much easier to make 400 cars look nice than it is to make 1000 cars look nice right?

You also know that it is easier to have them look nicer in game when there is 8 on the track as opposed to 16+ on the track right? (I know 16 is confirmed, but how many in NASCAR mode?)

Just saying. I am not buying either game, but I just keep it realistic.

Yeah I know. There is jest in my posts to. Mainly because many of us are fed up with the the unfounded PS3 superiority claims. Which originate from Sony execs.

& want to know why all the Forza hate is coming from certain members

The ridiculous & arrogant PR Turn 10 displayed throughout E3 & after it

hardly different from SONY's superiority claims which you seem so caught up about.

Agreed. Sony fans dont need to care about Forza 3 which will be absolutely demolished saleswise by GT5. Turn 10's loud farts exploding from their assholes talking shit about GT5 has turned the wrath of the fanbase on Turn 10 causing the Forza hate.

"The term "definitive racing game of the current generation" popped up no less than four times during the debut of the game at Microsoft's flashy pre-E3 briefing. It was more or less a direct go at Sony and Polyphony Digital's long-awaited PlayStation 3 simulation racer Gran Turismo 5" from n4g.

Too bad Turn 10 is an all fart but no shit developer. GT5 and PD are the shit. They have so much shit that Turn 10 can drown in Yamauchi's undigested rice balls.

GT5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forza 3 BITCHES !

If I get banned for this post, I am proud of it. My first ban on Vgchartz for a worthy cause . Moderate me !

wow sony fanboys in denial - funny how they only talk about graphics and amount of cars, the least important things in racing sims. you do realize that there will be about 300cars in GT5 but they will be multiplied, right? from what we can say there are 4 Ford GTs that have exact same look and specification but, they have different colors and stripes on the hood. at the same time Forza 3 have 400 completely different, destructable and unique cars that you can modify.

even funnier is that GT5 Prologue couldn't beat Forza 2 which is enchanced version of Forza 1 in pretty much all aspects important in racing simulation and physics in Forza 3 makes Forza 1 look like Ridge Racer - that's how better physics in F3 are. after all Forza 3 uses physics from the best and most realistic simulator on the planet. not to mention it have tyre deformation and that defines the way you drive car and how the car respond so yeah:
Forza 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gran Turismo 5

quality over quantity, boys and girls.

O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lmao XD

Around the Network
selnor said:

It's not so much Sony ( you expect it from PR ) But the fans that actually believe it. Even when claimed Devs like Crytek cut them down. Actually in front of Sony with no reply.

Because of this it's like no 3670 game can ever be top graphically. regardless. Even though the likes of Forza 3, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell and KUF2 look astonishing. But thats what niggles me.

Regardless I get to play both as of Dec 25th. And will enjoy it. I am very capable of conversing with people who are normal Sony fans ( like yourself and CGI ) but many disregard 360 graphics altogether based on nothing.

Too early to post this. Post this the day a XBOX360 FPS looks better than KZ2 and a XBOX360 TPS looks better than Uncharted 2. Which will be never as Sony will always counter with an even more impressive graphical beast every time MS comes up with a better looking game.

Looks good but GT Killer? I don't think so.

waron said:
wow sony fanboys in denial - funny how they only talk about graphics and amount of cars, the least important things in racing sims. you do realize that there will be about 300cars in GT5 but they will be multiplied, right? from what we can say there are 4 Ford GTs that have exact same look and specification but, they have different colors and stripes on the hood. at the same time Forza 3 have 400 completely different, destructable and unique cars that you can modify.

even funnier is that GT5 Prologue couldn't beat Forza 2 which is enchanced version of Forza 1 in pretty much all aspects important in racing simulation and physics in Forza 3 makes Forza 1 look like Ridge Racer - that's how better physics in F3 are. after all Forza 3 uses physics from the best and most realistic simulator on the planet. not to mention it have tyre deformation and that defines the way you drive car and how the car respond so yeah:
Forza 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gran Turismo 5

quality over quantity, boys and girls.

Waron = Microsoft fanboy in EXTREME denial. 

GT5P Bluray + GT5P PSN = in sales with Forza 2(which was bundled with arcade along with viva pinata).

Trolls like you are the denying maniacs.

Oh, god sake. everyone grow up!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

@MetalGearSolid_4ever: Not many people take waron seriously, so I wouldn't fret about him.

OT: Looks good, but GT killer? You'll have to hold on to that claim until the games release. I'll let time reveal itself.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!