By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FROZA 3 Demo: truly a GT killer

hahaha true words nen-suer.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Also, this camera is annoying, you can't see shit.

Why does it take so long for Turn 10 to release a demo? I've been playing GT5's demo for over a year now.

Froza 3 demo mustn't be very good if they're giving it away for free. Either that or they're desperate for people to play it.

Keep_the_change said:
Also, this camera is annoying, you can't see shit.

You aren't really obliged to pay attention to the road in arcade racers. It's not like this game is GT5 or anything.

Well, it beats GT graphicly for sure. GT PSP that is... Since you clearly haven't seen GT5 ever, here's a poorly taped video for you:

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

@PullusPardus

Thanks ;) Is it going to be for Silver, or Gold only?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Why does it take so long for Turn 10 to release a demo? I've been playing GT5's demo for over a year now.

Froza 3 demo mustn't be very good if they're giving it away for free. Either that or they're desperate for people to play it.

My guess is there forcused on finishing the game. The production of GT PSP and GT5 has seemed to drag on for the better part of five years now.

looks fantastic.

BUT I want to make sure, that I do not calim that Forza 3 will be a GT killer. No game will ever kill another game.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

aragod said:
How the hell is this supposed to be a GT killer? What about it exactly please? The fact it looks worse? Or maybe the fact that it feels like acrade? Cars floating over the track? Define define...

I think ilooks better detailed and much more draw distance imo. But there you are. Also the physics look amazing.

gamelover2000 said:
what part of the video did GT die?

0:41.... it jumped off a cliff

looks good, loved Forza 2, so Forza 3 is definitely on my list