By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FROZA 3 Demo: truly a GT killer

Why was this thread made? It was obviously gonna fill up with ps3 fanboys that disagree and 360 fanboys that agree...

Around the Network

Here we go again with the "killer" crap...

bwahaha ! I have silenced the troll named as waron and Forza 3's girlfriend aka selnor.

It will never be the GT killer if it doesn't come to the PS3.

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
selnor said:

It's not so much Sony ( you expect it from PR ) But the fans that actually believe it. Even when claimed Devs like Crytek cut them down. Actually in front of Sony with no reply.

Because of this it's like no 3670 game can ever be top graphically. regardless. Even though the likes of Forza 3, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell and KUF2 look astonishing. But thats what niggles me.

Regardless I get to play both as of Dec 25th. And will enjoy it. I am very capable of conversing with people who are normal Sony fans ( like yourself and CGI ) but many disregard 360 graphics altogether based on nothing.

Too early to post this. Post this the day a XBOX360 FPS looks better than KZ2 and a XBOX360 TPS looks better than Uncharted 2. Which will be never as Sony will always counter with an even more impressive graphical beast every time MS comes up with a better looking game.

Thats it see. KZ2 came out this year, Gears 2 was arguably the best before that. And whats not to say Forza 3 is better than Uncharted 2? Seems like it's opinion really. They both look top of their game. Alan Wake is next year as is Splinter Cell. Alan Wake could take the crown. Really my opinion is both console exclusives are basically showing the same great graphics just stepping each other up each time. But I have no problem saying I get caught in fanboy wars. But there you go.

Around the Network
waron said:
wow sony fanboys in denial - funny how they only talk about graphics and amount of cars, the least important things in racing sims. you do realize that there will be about 300cars in GT5 but they will be multiplied, right? from what we can say there are 4 Ford GTs that have exact same look and specification but, they have different colors and stripes on the hood. at the same time Forza 3 have 400 completely different, destructable and unique cars that you can modify.

even funnier is that GT5 Prologue couldn't beat Forza 2 which is enchanced version of Forza 1 in pretty much all aspects important in racing simulation and physics in Forza 3 makes Forza 1 look like Ridge Racer - that's how better physics in F3 are. after all Forza 3 uses physics from the best and most realistic simulator on the planet. not to mention it have tyre deformation and that defines the way you drive car and how the car respond so yeah:
Forza 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gran Turismo 5

quality over quantity, boys and girls.

Waron = Microsoft fanboy in EXTREME denial. 

GT5P Bluray + GT5P PSN = in sales with Forza 2(which was bundled with arcade along with viva pinata).

Trolls like you are the denying maniacs.

FACEPALM

sales =/= quality.

besides i love how the fact that GT5 is inferior to Forza 3 in all simulation aspects is denied by "GT5 is better looking game and have more copied cars" - who gives a f*ck? it's racing simulation, graphics or amount of cars is irrelevant - it's all about realism and GT5 from what we saw and heard so far about both games is nowhere near as realistic as Forza 3.

bwahaha ! I have silenced the troll named as waron and Forza 3's girlfriend aka selnor.

How have you silenced me. LOL I replied to you and you havent directed anything at me. I let the IN game footage do the talking anyway. LOL.

By the way my wife may have something to say about my Forza 3 girlfriend. :0

nojustno said:
Why was this thread made? It was obviously gonna fill up with ps3 fanboys that disagree and 360 fanboys that agree...

RED:  Question

BLUE: Answer

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
It looks decent

GT Killer.....LMAO!!

Technically the Gran Turismo series has already been killed by the Forza Series IF you go on reviews/opinions.

Last time GT had a game that faired better was in 2001, a longtime ago.

If you buy games based on how many have been sold then GT wins hands down. But that does not make it good, after all do you play your games based on how good they are or how many people have played it?

However UK is by far the biggest racing market, we love that shit over here. I got both GT5 and Forza 3 on pre-order from like a year ago.

IF Forza 3 play's like Forza 2 and GT5 plays like Prologue there will be no comparison, Forza will win for the 3rd time.

If Microsoft decided to market this game hard, or had the words Sega on it in Japan then overall sales for the series would be a lot higher.

Let's hope GT5 lives up to the hype hey  

why does the title says gt killer??. that stuff have to end. "halo killer" "gt killer". what kind of lame thing is that?. is so stupid. i dont get it.