By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FROZA 3 Demo: truly a GT killer

nen-suer said:
nojustno said:
Why was this thread made? It was obviously gonna fill up with ps3 fanboys that disagree and 360 fanboys that agree...

RED:  Question

BLUE: Answer

Precisely. Why can't people hold out until the games release? The moment we get some news about either game, one fanboy comes in and starts bashing the opposing game and it turns into a flamefest.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

Looks good but no where NEAR GT5 killer in my eyes. (Opinion)

the only GT5 killer is GT6.. move on

gembel said:
the only GT5 killer is GT6.. move on

Source?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hmm i think i will make a MAG thread that say MAG...truly a Halo killer...comon...was that really necessary?

and first of all not any of these 2 games was released so why this talk about that?and from now on the facts really say that GT is the Forza killer...more cars,more tracks,16 cars races,7.1 surround and and and....

Around the Network
waron said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
waron said:
wow sony fanboys in denial - funny how they only talk about graphics and amount of cars, the least important things in racing sims. you do realize that there will be about 300cars in GT5 but they will be multiplied, right? from what we can say there are 4 Ford GTs that have exact same look and specification but, they have different colors and stripes on the hood. at the same time Forza 3 have 400 completely different, destructable and unique cars that you can modify.

even funnier is that GT5 Prologue couldn't beat Forza 2 which is enchanced version of Forza 1 in pretty much all aspects important in racing simulation and physics in Forza 3 makes Forza 1 look like Ridge Racer - that's how better physics in F3 are. after all Forza 3 uses physics from the best and most realistic simulator on the planet. not to mention it have tyre deformation and that defines the way you drive car and how the car respond so yeah:
Forza 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gran Turismo 5

quality over quantity, boys and girls.

Waron = Microsoft fanboy in EXTREME denial. 

GT5P Bluray + GT5P PSN = in sales with Forza 2(which was bundled with arcade along with viva pinata).

Trolls like you are the denying maniacs.

FACEPALM

sales =/= quality.

besides i love how the fact that GT5 is inferior to Forza 3 in all simulation aspects is denied by "GT5 is better looking game and have more copied cars" - who gives a f*ck? it's racing simulation, graphics or amount of cars is irrelevant - it's all about realism and GT5 from what we saw and heard so far about both games is nowhere near as realistic as Forza 3.

You were obviously talking about sales not quality of the game right ? GT5P is merely an enhanced demo - so obviously Forza 2 was better.I like it that you got banned.@ selnor - that comment was for the lulz..hehe..funny you didn't reply to my comment about  turn 10's attacks at gt5 though...

@waron

The funny thing is that if GT5 was on 360 and FM3 on PS3 you would support GT5. 

Having said that,

waron said:
besides i love how the fact that GT5 is inferior to Forza 3 in all simulation aspects is denied by "GT5 is better looking game and have more copied cars" - who gives a f*ck? it's racing simulation,

If you are looking for racing simulation, look elsewhere.  

waron said:
amount of cars is irrelevant

Amount of cars is relevant.  You dismiss it just because GT5 can show more cars on screen than FM3, it's that simple, and that sad.

waron said:
 it's all about realism and GT5 from what we saw and heard so far about both games is nowhere near as realistic as Forza 3.

That's just your opinion which is based on other people's opinions on unreleased games.

Selnor it seems your one aim in life is to convince everyone that PS3 = x360 graphics.

Why does this matter so much to you?

I will say that both are pretty equal based on what is currently being produced but one have an big advantage of being a year older.

Even if both F3 and GT5 look as good as each other it comes down to gameplay - number of cars, cars in game, physics etc.,

That's where I wish most of these threads would speculate or discuss rather than bleedin' graphics all the time.

Of course I accept you really can't know about the physic until at least a demo but you can't know about the graphics in game either with a shopped up photo or video that are spread over these threads like a bad rash.

LOL

This thread is already in smoke and flames before it was posted.
Really sucks when you mistype the thread title. XD

Another Forza 3 vs GT5 thread.... Kinda getting old when you see 4 of the same threads in one day.... At least this one's a bit different since I got a little lulz from it. ;)

Jaaau! said:

@waron

The funny thing is that if GT5 was on 360 and FM3 on PS3 you would support GT5. 

Having said that,

waron said:
besides i love how the fact that GT5 is inferior to Forza 3 in all simulation aspects is denied by "GT5 is better looking game and have more copied cars" - who gives a f*ck? it's racing simulation,

If you are looking for racing simulation, look elsewhere.  

waron said:
amount of cars is irrelevant

Amount of cars is relevant.  You dismiss it just because GT5 can show more cars on screen than FM3, it's that simple, and that sad.

waron said:
 it's all about realism and GT5 from what we saw and heard so far about both games is nowhere near as realistic as Forza 3.

That's just your opinion which is based on other people's opinions on unreleased games.

Well said jaaau. Also if the amt of cars are irrelevant then they should release froza...I mean Forza3 with just one car..or two if pushed.

He will obviously be very happy with that and still claim it to be the best racer ever.