By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FROZA 3 Demo: truly a GT killer

Seriously this battle between Gt5 and Forza 3 will never end.

Around the Network

Froza > GT > Forza FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

Forza 3 = Console seller!!! 360 owners get Forza 3 in October. Where is Gran Turismo 5? Oh yeah it has been delayed until March 2010.

Forza 3 FTW. Gran Turismo 5 is no where to be seen.

@numonex
are you implying that gt5 wont be a system seller ?

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
@numonex
are you implying that gt5 wont be a system seller ?

I am stating Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed until March 2010. I did not say anything about it not being a console seller. 360 owners get a great car game before the end of the year, PS3 owners have to wait until 2010 to get Gran Turismo 5.

Anyway Forza 3 video looks excellent.

Around the Network

Ohhh... Boy.. I though this was already in the depths of hell. But seems like someone bumped this way before I did....

Agreed. Sony fans dont need to care about Forza 3 which will be absolutely demolished saleswise by GT5. Turn 10's loud farts exploding from their assholes talking shit about GT5 has turned the wrath of the fanbase on Turn 10 causing the Forza hate.

"The term "definitive racing game of the current generation" popped up no less than four times during the debut of the game at Microsoft's flashy pre-E3 briefing. It was more or less a direct go at Sony and Polyphony Digital's long-awaited PlayStation 3 simulation racer Gran Turismo 5" from n4g.

Too bad Turn 10 is an all fart but no shit developer. GT5 and PD are the shit. They have so much shit that Turn 10 can drown in Yamauchi's undigested rice balls.

GT5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forza 3 BITCHES !

If I get banned for this post, I am proud of it. My first ban on Vgchartz for a worthy cause . Moderate me !

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Played the demo and it is fecking awesome. The best racing game i have played to date by far.

What i don't like though is the fact they released it a fecking month before the game is released, those 4 weeks are going to drag bigtime.
Thankfully will have Fifa 10 next friday to help bide the time :)

Again it is very funny how people's enjoyment of a game is based on how many millions of copies it has sold. Their ideology being if it has sold 3 copies = i won't like that game.

So many classic games they must have missed :(

Bitmap Frogs said:

Agreed. Sony fans dont need to care about Forza 3 which will be absolutely demolished saleswise by GT5. Turn 10's loud farts exploding from their assholes talking shit about GT5 has turned the wrath of the fanbase on Turn 10 causing the Forza hate.

"The term "definitive racing game of the current generation" popped up no less than four times during the debut of the game at Microsoft's flashy pre-E3 briefing. It was more or less a direct go at Sony and Polyphony Digital's long-awaited PlayStation 3 simulation racer Gran Turismo 5" from n4g.

Too bad Turn 10 is an all fart but no shit developer. GT5 and PD are the shit. They have so much shit that Turn 10 can drown in Yamauchi's undigested rice balls.

GT5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forza 3 BITCHES !

If I get banned for this post, I am proud of it. My first ban on Vgchartz for a worthy cause . Moderate me !

EPIC!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Bitmap Frogs said:

Your winner and new Internet Heavyweight Champion, BITMAP FROOOOOGGGSS!!!