By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

Megaman are you buying or renting ODST?

Around the Network

Why care so much about a single reviewer's opinion?

If the community of game critics gives the game mediocre reviews, THEN I would worry (unless the game deserves it, which I hope is not the case in this particular instance).

In any case, I wouldn't pay too much attention to one game critic's opinion on this or any other game. Even the best reviewers can be wrong (perhaps some of you can share some examples of this).

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.

darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

continue if you want.....just wait, I need to get some pop corn!

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But the LAST one makes them LESS AWESOME!

That POST had NO caps, Darth. FIX!

OMFG NO CAPS!!!!!!

This cannot be!!!!!

This.

You know, "this" is a demonstrative adjective. I once saw a question on demonstrative adjectives on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader (the American one) and I didn't know it, none of the kids knew it, and the contestant (who was an idiot) almost had it right for completely the wrong reason (she thought the verb was a demonstrative adjective), but she finally got it wrong, and left with nothing. Serves her right. Notice how the stupid people always win the most money- they always get easy questions, use their lifelines and quit when they can. I was watching 1 vs. 100 the other day, and this woman won £7000 by answering easy questions and leaving the £50,000 bonus for beating the 100.

OBLIGATORY CAPS.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ocnkng said:
Seece said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

Whats wrong with Sony fans raving about how Edge consistently disses PS exclusives?

Its all being done on the Sony thread.

Looks to me as if you are doing the trolling out here.

Sony forum isn't a circlewank for Sony fans, there are allowed to be negative opinions on it.

@Thread. Who gives a fuck? They're only reviews, they're peoples opinions.

Seece said:

I will be buying the game.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
Seece said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

Now, now Seece, we don't use the D word here.

Kantor said:
Garamond said:
Kantor said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

a megaman.2. thread that usually has ridiculous logic in it & is so meant to be taken as a joke

Megaman threads are like Darth threads, but less frequent, with more content, and FEWER CAPS!

But Darth is loveable, even I can laugh at his 360 doom threads. Megaman though ? ....

And Darth somehow manages to make a 100-post thread out of some trivial detail like the expression on somebody's face or the undertone of what they are saying.

It's a talent. And it's also why his UnReal TALK episodes did so well, and mine failed miserably. Also, because he SPAMS more than ME.

Kantor, there is really nothing to this "spam" thing. All you have to do is find a post that you can make some comment about, quote it, and then post that message. It can be slightly off topic if you are trying to answer or remedy a person's question that isn't in the OP, so that is pretty good. Then, if you feel that the post is really way off-topic, you can add a sentence or so that makes it relevelant. Like, in this thread, you could mention that you feel the bias Edge magazine shows is completely off base and will not be tolerated if you happen to be more inclined towards that logic. If not, you could make a general statement on how a couple reviews for a couple of games doesn't really mean Edge magazine hates the PS3 anymore than Barack Obama.

Barack Obama is pretty good at playing the Wii, I would imagine. Since he has one. That is all I am saying.

This.

Don't get me wrong, I am good at spamming. Darth is just better. All you have to do is find a post, add some formatting and colours, and agree/disagree with it.

Man, that is even better than me. I just make comments that are seemingly random but make sure to include something that is still on topic so it isn't considered complete spam.

As far as this thread goes, I don't think that you can really judge a gaming magazine on a few exclusives that were released on the Playstation 3 console. I do think giving Metal Gear Solid 4 an 8 and Halo ODST a 9 is a bit off base, but different people have different tastes. You give me Suikoden I'd give it a 230 out of 10 because it deserves it. Megaman 2 I enjoyed Megaman 2, but I don't think going to war with Edge magazine over Uncharted 2's review score is a bright idea. Spend that time and effort playing and enjoying Uncharted 2 instead, you'll be much better off for it.

megaman.2. said:
Seece said:

I will be buying the game.

Oh right, thought I read you were renting it.

Kantor said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

But Darth is loveable, even I can laugh at his 360 doom threads. Megaman though ? ....

And Darth somehow manages to make a 100-post thread out of some trivial detail like the expression on somebody's face or the undertone of what they are saying.

It's a talent. And it's also why his UnReal TALK episodes did so well, and mine failed miserably. Also, because he SPAMS more than ME.

He has a way with making thread titles.....your almost compelled to post on his threads once you see his thread on the front page.

thats usually the plan

@kantor

what?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
Seece said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@seece

debating what?

He has a way with making thread titles.....your almost compelled to post on his threads once you see his thread on the front page.

thats usually the plan

@kantor

what?

I was spamming. Kind of.