By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metacritic: Halo: ODST ( Updated )

Think I've decided to buy this day one.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Seece said:
Think I've decided to buy this day one.

Sounds good, I think you'll enjoy it.

I hope so!

So people are still trying to use Halo wars to knock Halo?
Don't they realise it's an RTS that has the best most successful controls for an RTS on a console.

You can also substitute controls for sales.
Only blind fanboys expected it to sell in the other Halo numbers or think it was anything less than a success.

Lord Flashheart said:
Don't they realise it's an RTS that has the best most successful controls for an RTS on a console.

Only blind fanboys expected it to sell in the other Halo numbers or think it was anything less than a success.

I don't realy count Halo wars as a halo game. Halo = Bungie

Chacron said:
Lord Flashheart said:

I don't realy count Halo wars as a halo game. Halo = Bungie

Bizzare ..

Around the Network

wtf is up with a 60 and 70 score theres no way it should be that low

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
wtf is up with a 60 and 70 score theres no way it should be that low

GamesRadar score seems justified, Eurogamer Italy review is awful though.

Not bad for a game that only took 1 year to develop :) Lets see anybody else produce a game in 12 months and get reviews this high.

Halo: REACH has been in development for 2 years already and will blow Halo ODST and quite possibly every other Halo game out of the water.

Can't wait to play REACH or ODST. Only 1 and a couple of hours left for ODST!

This thread is broken...but one can expect no less.

OT: Pretty good for a Halo expansion. Firefight sounds like lots of fun.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

VG chartz has become nothing but a flame war battleground...but for some reason I still find it so damn addictive!

Whether you are a fanboy (on either side) or not, you have to appreciate that Halo 3: ODST is a great game. To be as objective as possible, the price cannot be factored into whether or not this game is good or not (even thought I do not agree with the price, 40-50$ would have been more reasonable).

Now then, time for me to go play some Firefight.... peace out.