By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So whos NOT buying Uncharted 2? And Why??

I'm on the fence with Uncharted. The first one was good, but I wouldn't say it was great. My time is stretched pretty thin right now (working on my senior thesis) so I don't know if I will be getting this game.

Right now, the only games I know for sure I'm getting this holiday season are Halo ODST, Borderlands, and Dragon Age.

I'm on the fence right now with Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Eye Pet.

Around the Network

Umm... well, I am going to buy it for sure...

but around January or December, just because right now i don't have the money to buy it, because I'm going to buy Infamous soon and another game... and yeah a 50€ Network Card as soon as they arive in Austria.

I would buy it earlier, if I get money unexpectedly.

I'm not buying Uncharted 2 because I am buying Demon's Souls instead.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

PullusPardus said:

Counter Threats!!!

dude. Don't give someone who has 2d vision a shotgun. She obviously can't use the other eye.. which is a huge problem because she'll have zero dept perception. Why would she do that ? that's stupid.

Check out my game about moles ^

I don't know if i'm buying it. I played uncharted demo's, and i thought it was ok... so i got uncharted. I still haven't start to play it b/c I started Heavenly sword, and I just finished it (meh game) and i just started Batman (Great game so far).

As soon as I'm done with batman, i'll start with uncharted. If it delivers, i'll get the 2nd one

Around the Network

I am not buying it. Mainly because I don't own a PS3 :)

Also, is that picture from the wire? Because the wire is awsome. Go watch it.

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

i might not be getting it because the card i oreordered it with has been canceled after a case of cc fraud

I will get it but only after a price drop.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I wasn't overly impressed with the first, so will not get it right away... unless the multiplayer demo forces my hand!

i'm not. i'm not into these 80% cutscene, 20% gameplay type games, some people actually are but not me