By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So whos NOT buying Uncharted 2? And Why??

^this

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Around the Network

Do we know anything about the Steelbook edition yet? I really want it..do I have to order from the UK again, or is it coming to the US? And can it be preordered yet?

Renting it because I can. Only buying what I have to buy which are the darn imports and GT5.

Renting a masterpiece like this is a crime. I really want to support ND, as they deserve so much more for how much they put into their games! Rental games for me are never AAA titles.

Also, why would u rent a game that is 50% online (kick arss online I might add!)?

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Day one baby, plus I don't wanna get shot.

Around the Network

Tried the demo of the first one and didn't like it. Unless the game mechanics are changed in the second, not buying it for sure.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
Tried the demo of the first one and didn't like it. Unless the game mechanics are changed in the second, not buying it for sure.

The demo was horrible. I didn't bought the first game until a had a deal for it because I also didn't liked the demo.

But believe me, the game is a lot better than you think.

I probably won't. I just didn't care that much about the first one. It was ok, but I didn't get the excitement over it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I just pre-ordered it!

To answer your question, crazy people.

Because they're CRAZY.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective