By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!! (Zelda: PH)

No Heart Pieces????? Are you ****ing kidding me????

Don't give me this occasional whole heart container crap, I want my heart pieces, wow you've really done it now Nintendo.

Around the Network

isn't that a trademark of zelda games?

ArtofAngels said:

Don't give me this occasional whole heart container crap, I want my heart pieces, wow you've really done it now Nintendo.

I take it you never played the original game on the NES?  Heart pieces were introduced during A Link To The Past.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

vizunary said:
isn't that a trademark of zelda games?

There are hearts in the game but there are no sliced up hearts to collect.  So it's staying very faithful to the original Zelda game.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Yeah, so I thought...

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
ArtofAngels said:

I take it you never played the original game on the NES?  Heart pieces were introduced during A Link To The Past.

Yeah of course I have, Zelda and most franchises build of it's past, why take out a feature like this though?!

didnt aunoma say that this was like a remake of the first zelda

endurance said:

Not even close.

No, Nintendo is just getting lazy because the Wii is giving them a ton of profit and they know their games will sell somewhat.

ArtofAngels said:
endurance said:

Not even close.

im not saying its a remake as i have never played this or the first zelda,but i think i read at gonintendo where he said its like a remake of the old zelda