By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 will NOT fall under 200k WW the rest of this generation

it probably will in the slow months.

but exclusives will keep it high until march 2010

Around the Network

the rest of this generation???

I can agree with the rest of the year, but generation?
Even Wii fall below 200k.

the rest generation till new console will be released or what?
Before 199$ or 249$ pricecut PS3 definitely will fall below 200k.

Still on track this week - but it will be hard to live through for one year let alone the gen.

My prediction was "the ps3 will NEVER fall under 120k for all of 2008" it had I think 1 week that it dropped to 117k or something, and yes that was my great prediction according to the users of this site.. But in reality my great prediction was something else, which I will not reveal (ive already said it to certain users) but I do see it occurring..

Also the ps3 dropped 8% another 8% drop would have it well over 200k still, then we have Uncharted 2.

mM

It will fall drastically during first quarter. You seem to forget that these price levels can only hold for short bursts this gen and not long extended periods of time.

Around the Network

And so I have messaged some that needed to be served crow before mine is served ;D

Lol ok lets not go to crazy here now that the PS3 has had a month of success following a $100 price cut and redesign.. Of course it'll go under 200k a week.. Hell even the Wii has had weeks where it has.

Metallicube said:
Lol ok lets not go to crazy here now that the PS3 has had a month of success following a $100 price cut and redesign.. Of course it'll go under 200k a week.. Hell even the Wii has had weeks where it has.

Gotta get my laughs in

leo-j said:
My prediction was "the ps3 will NEVER fall under 120k for all of 2008" it had I think 1 week that it dropped to 117k or something, and yes that was my great prediction according to the users of this site.. But in reality my great prediction was something else, which I will not reveal (ive already said it to certain users) but I do see it occurring..

Also the ps3 dropped 8% another 8% drop would have it well over 200k still, then we have Uncharted 2.

Your greatest prediction was and always be the GTA4 one.

Acevil said:
leo-j said:

Your greatest prediction was and always be the GTA4 one.

I agree

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."