Forums - Sony Discussion - Dissidia VGChartz players

I got Dissidia 10 days ago and i have been playing it non-stop. I main Cloud first and now i'm a monster playing with him xD, and got all level 92 and upwards equipment, gunning for the Fenrir/Excalibur II and the Lufenian Set. Now i'm starting leveling up Kefka, since he's a magic powerhouse xD

I just wanted to know, since i haven't seen a Dissidia Thread for a long while, how are you, VGchartz dissidia lovers, faring in the game? Has any of you completed Inward Chaos yet? Got any of the uber sets (Genji, Heike, Lufenian)? Have you complete mastery over a character? Or do you play well with each character?



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

i've been playing with all the characters, im doing the final chapter with zidane right now he's like a lvl 21. this game is fucking amazing im not a huge fighting game fan, and yes i did buy this for the fact that it has 1-10 final fantasy characters but this game is actually really good. a lot of props to square on thier first fighting game



I thought this thread had died xD Yeah this game is plain awesome, and i also bought it for the massive fan service that the game has at first, but the game itself has so much depth and action that you get dragged into it.
I just finished the Inward Chaos destiny board, it was hard as hell with enemies level 100+ ._. So far i'm playing both with my level 100 cloud and level 70 zidane, but i'm eager to try one of the magic users, especially kefka, he's a big pain in the ass when i fight him and he's at level 100 ._.



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Well, talk to Seraphic. He's a huge fan of this game.



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yeah i know, i saw all his threads about the game when it was to be released, but it kinda died down a little too fast in the forums, so i was hoping to gather more dissidia fans to talk about the game ;)



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!!

Lol, so outlaw mentioned it huh? damn right! my fave PSP game atm.

I got more threads coming about characters only but for now lazy, this will keep the pace up though. nice one guy! ^^

Started playing Ject lately, DAMN that dood is the #$%@!!! i think he could rival Sephiroth even! hes such a BEAST!!!



AHA! a jecht user xD I still have nightmares with a level 150 jecht in the Blackjack DC who always spammed BRV ---> HP jecht blade xD
I got to play a little bit of sephiroth, but i stopped at level 40, i think he's too damn slow, albeit that insanely long range of his attacks xD
My cloud with Adamant Chains and Exp ---> EX build almost always owns a level 150 sephiroth Maximum at blackjack DC, defense crush does wonders xD



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

yes i've been playing it alot, though i haven't finished the story mode yet. im enjoying the normal modes
whats the difference between hardcore and casual gameplay? it says its all about the chocobo journey but i don't get what the chocobo do other than collect me stuff while im playing.



The game plan, usually determines the number of battles needed for the chocobo in the customization screen to reach the treasure.
While in Casual, it's 15 battles, in which you get a chocobo hair (a 30% chance to break accesory with 20% experience gained in battles), normal, it's 30 battles, you get a chocobo feather (30% chance to break, 50% experience gained) and in hardcore it's 60 battles, you gain a chocobo wing(30% chance to break, 100% experience gained).
There are other two chocobo modes that you'll unlock in future gameplay, but i'll leave them to you to discover ;)



Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I can't seem to get the timing on Jecht's moves but when the computer does it,
it pwns me like crazy lolz. Respect to jecht players out there.
I'm using Zidane right now since Free Energy is hax0r lolz.



Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!