By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
dtewi said:
This is interesting. What happens if a townsfolk is killed with three people left and it goes down to one pro-town and mafia?

The Mafia win if they reach 50% population of all people alive, so in that situation the Mafia will win.

and then the remaining mafia, if they so wished, could nightkill the remaining townie for fun, right?

For FUN!!!

EVIL EVIL EVIL

Here is a new avy for you

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Just lynch already people! Come on, i want to see someone die.

I demand vengeance for killing the Doctor so early ¬_¬

zexen_lowe said:
She can roleclaim, but quoting the PM is illegal, and I'm sure WoW will modkill anyone who does it

Thankx, mr. uninvited guest

invisible ignore my question

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

>_> ;-;

Carl2291 said:
Just lynch already people! Come on, i want to see someone die.

I demand vengeance for killing the Doctor so early ¬_¬

Me too.

Around the Network

its up to "wow" now

FF, and i voted

invisible your death is necessary for the sake of the town

NEN0SUER, I HAVE TO COMPLIMENT ON YOUR ACTING *claps* YOU ARE ONE GOOD ACTOR! IM NOT MAFIA, I SWEAR!NEN-SUER U IZ MAFIA!

invisible29 said:
NEN0SUER, I HAVE TO COMPLIMENT ON YOUR ACTING *claps* YOU ARE ONE GOOD ACTOR! IM NOT MAFIA, I SWEAR!NEN-SUER U IZ MAFIA!

you cant fool my eyes

ITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHI

think this thread will push 100 pages before its over?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.