By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

No objections from me.

hope we got the right one

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Get your toilet paper ready, everyone!!

4 ≈ One

lol.

we is gonna shit briixxxxxxxxxxx! are we| i dunno?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Investigation into the death of Carl2291 has revealed some rather interesting things including mass quantities of pills, syringes, and other medical items.  Apparently, he was a physician or Doctor.  At the same time, policed were stunned to find hatmoza in the court house... and the city hall... and the county jail... and governor's mailbox... and quite a few other places.  In fact, random pieces of hatmoza are still being found even now.  You might even be sitting on one.

Day 3 begins!

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch
 hatmoza

SciFiBoy No Lynch  hatmoza        
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291        
nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291

dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291          
Sabby_e17 No Lynch
Carl2291        
invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk

Around the Network

Oh well, I tried.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

HOLY SHITEBAWS i sittin on a piece of hatmoza!

im defintiely suspiciiohs of hatmoza now.

see, im so grieved that we lynched the wrong person its like im drunk with grief.

sorry carl, i love you

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Words Of Wisdom said:

As Carl2291 is dragged off to the gallows, you notice more than a few satisfied smiles.  The air is filled with his shouts and cries of innocence which all come to an abrupt end as Carl2291 swings.  The townsfolk slowly disperse and night begins.

Night 2 begins!

This reminded me soooo much of this song

And yes, I only posted this to keep tracking this thread. Sue me

When I get home tonight Ash, I have a HUGE list of "EAT IT" accusations you made on me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Oh well, I tried.

Didn't we both.

@trashleg... i love you too

Oh wait... im dead.

/zombie