By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS -- Halo: Reach beta will SELL ODST (like crackdown was)

Garnett said:

@Monstamack

Didnt the last Halo just now break half a million sold? after 2 years out it just now broke half a million! W00T!

Try 10 million

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

Around the Network
AlkamistStar said:
Garnett said:

@Monstamack

Didnt the last Halo just now break half a million sold? after 2 years out it just now broke half a million! W00T!

Try 10 million

sarcasm is dripping on Garnett's post.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

This is a great marketing technique. Didnt Sony include the FFXIII demo to Japanese customers who purchased the (overpriced) FF Blu-Ray. Same thing......great idea.

heruamon said:
AlkamistStar said:
Garnett said:

@Monstamack

Try 10 million

sarcasm is dripping on Garnett's post.

He's taliing about Halo Wars. which, technically isn't a part of the Halo family since it is a branch off, and it wasn't made by the same game studion. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Lol. Doesnt need beta to sell awesome.

Around the Network

Actually i was refering to Halo 3,but i forgot Halo Wars existed lol

Didnt Halo 3 just break half a million sold,after being on the market for what 2 years now? wOw how can they recoop the lost from the cost of developement and marketing,100 million to make and only half a million sold.

Halo 3 = FLOP can you smell the lulz dripping from the lolwut?

Halo ODST = Soon to be FLOP?

OT-soon to be 6 million as CGI noted.

hey i bought crackdown cause in the demo, i threw a guy off a building to kill his friends, then backed over his body with the car they drove up in.... repeatedly ...... oh and the orbs..... the crack like orbs,,,, the real reason it was crackdown

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

At least this one makes sense.

Unlike Crackdown and Brave Fencer Musashi.

CGI-Quality said:
This game was guaranteed 6mill without that beta. With it, ODST might see 10mill, keep watch...

You think so? It'll be interesting to see how it does, I'm waiting to see this ad campaign they've been talking about though. Anyone seen any commercials yet?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Darth Tigris said:
JaggedSac said:
He is saying that he is expecting to see a boost in sales again in 2010 when the beta starts.

This.

Game will open big, have good legs and then a big boost when this starts.  Its pretty brilliant, to be honest.  Even more so than the Crackdown one because that wasn't a Halo game.  This keeps it in the family.

Incest is good? o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence