By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who Should be in next Smash Bros.?

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP MOST WANTED CHARACTERS FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT? (1st and 3rd Party)

MIDNA                                                              KRYSTAL                                                        KUMATORA

DAISY                                           ASHLEY                                              SHANTAE                                                   

TETRA                                                                          BOWSER JR.                                                            BABY MARIO

JILL                                                                         GENO

MAXWELL                                                        RAICHU                       

XELHA                                                 MILLY                                                  SAGI                                                  

ISAAC                                                  JENNA                                         KALAS

TRAVIS                                                                                  SHINOBU

CRONO

These are the characters I could think of. I would take out Rob, and put in Paper Mario, Mewtwo, and Roy.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Waaaaaaaay to early to be thinking of another Smash game, unless for some odd reason Nintendo actually decides to make a version for the best selling game system in history, the Nintendo DS.

Most of those characters are a pretty big stretch too save for Daisy and Baby Bowser... Geno and Travis are the only 2 on there that I would really like to see in the next Smash game. Good thing we won't be getting it until the next console is released, when (hopefully) Nintendo will have a solid online component that's on par with PSN and Xbox Live.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

MEGA MAN

From Nintendo themselves, Little Mac is pretty much a guarantee, as is someone from Golden Sun(probably Isaac). It's also fairly likely we'd see someone from Sin & Punishment, though I'm not sure who since the sequel has different characters from the first one.

Duck Hunter

Around the Network

MegaMan, Ryu & Chun-Li(Street Fighter franchise), Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes), and Simon Belmont (Castlevania franchise).

no more characters! do you know how long it took me to get all the trophies? accoring to the Nintendo channel 277 hours

None of those...But Megaman would be cool.

Take my love, take my land..

I want ROY BACK! T_T

Acevil said:
I want ROY BACK! T_T

Roy's our boy!