By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video Games or Movies - Which do you prefer?

@ Barozi & Gilga: Quebec is too awesome then I guess!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Games, because a games such as inFAMOUS, halflife and Bioshock has an incridable storyline that cannot be revealed without player's skills.

Games are cheaper (per hour of fun)
Games are more of a social, multiperson activity

I'm quite picky about which movies I like anyway, I only realy enjoy about 2-3 movies a year

SHMUPGurus said:

My gawd. I also live in Quebec and it's 12,00$ here. In what region of Quebec do you live?

The far north? :P

Movies.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
SHMUPGurus said:

My gawd. I also live in Quebec and it's 12,50$ here. In what region of Quebec do you live?

Hmmm someone is lying.....

Barozi said:
Boutros said:
SHMUPGurus said:

My gawd. I also live in Quebec and it's 12,50$ here. In what region of Quebec do you live?

Hmmm someone is lying.....

It's not me!

And I have a proof. That's the cinema I go: http://www.cinoche.com/cinemas/40

You can see it says "Adulte : 12,00 $".

It costs 3.50$ at Galaxy if you go with someone else. "2 pour 1" they call it... and obviously, you have to be a student. Funny, cause I'm one!

Or there's another place called "La Maison du Cinéma." You can buy 5 movie tickets for 25$, 5$ each. Gotta be a student though.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

games, its getting harder to find a decent movie these days

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

video games because you can interact with them

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!