By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Final! Link VS Sonic

How absurd.

It's pretty obvious Link is going to win this.

So, just to be the winner for once, as well as the fact that he is one of my favourite characters of all time, I vote for the Hero of Time, wielder of the Triforce, silent guy who keeps chasing after some random woman who will never love him, etc... LINK.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Niether. Mario should have won this compitition from the beginning.

but since mario is kicked out I choose ""Link"".

Sonic

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

most certainly Link

Link !!! The Hero of Time

Around the Network
880user088 said:

Link is way more iconic. People say his name in threads that are not related to him all the time. Many flamebait threads have had replies saying "Link?" because the thread is so awful, Link needs to save the world from it. Same when somebody posts unknown facts.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Link, I choose yooouuuuu!!!

link is my favourite, but sonic is more iconi. who can forget that SE-GAAAA start up screen with the cheeky Sonic wink

LINK

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

WTF how can it be so close

LINK!

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

link i cant believe sephiroth barely lost oh well!(sonic you beat sephiroth this is my revenge jkjk)
Really i like link better so badass(especially since brawl)

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

880user088 said:

Nobody "should" have won it, maybe take up a class on reading apprehension.