By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN giving 14K Uncharted 2 BETA CODES.....JUST GOT MINE!!

Get Your Uncharted 2 UK Beta Key!

14,000 keys to give away exclusively to IGN UK readers.

UK, September 15, 2009 - You've been begging for them for the past few hours and at last, our truck-load of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves beta keys is now ready to roll out! Yep, you can get in on the multiplayer beta action simply by heading on over to Fileplanet's Uncharted 2 beta hub, and a code could be yours.

You'll need to be a registered user of IGN to receive a key and of course own a PS3 with an active PSN account. If you're not a registered user, signing up is free and only takes a couple of minutes - head on over to the IGN log-in page, then hit up Fileplanet to grab your key. Better still, your exclusive key will appear immediately on screen, so you don't have to wait around for an email to get lost in your inbox.

So that's it. Bear in mind a lot of people are desperate to grab a key so we expect them to go pretty quickly. So if you want to get in on the action, stop reading this and head on over to Fileplanet now!

GUYS HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT MINE!

BE QUICK THOUGH

CYA ALL ONLINE ON IT!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

BTW it says IGN UK..but I don't think it matters

OMG i got it! download is slooow!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

cheers!

Zomg, I'm already downloading it.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

When does the us beta go active? I've been trying all night and morning! :(

PS3 Trophies

WOAH WHAT

only 3% done in like 10min

my internets never this slow

Is the US beta still going on?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

yea this download is seriously slow, saying its gonna take over 3 hours and 1.3gb should download in less than an hour for me

Thank you sir !