By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bobby Kotick wants to "Take all the fun out of making video games"

Kotick is the biggest ******* in the entire videogame industry. This guy needs to get fired.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Activision at it yet again. Where's that boycott? This pushed me over the edge. I wanna sign it.

Of course.BOBBY the biggest ass in the gaming industry

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Hey lets all buy Modern warfare 2 and support them!

mM

...umm. why the hell would he do that?

Around the Network

This guy is so full of himself. He is entitled to his opinion and to lead the company where he wants but I won't be following. Adios Bobby and Activision.

leo-j said:
Hey lets all buy Modern warfare 2 and support them!

INDEED!!! I just reserved 5 copies at Gamestop. After I pick them up, I'm gonna go to a Klan rally and burn a couple crosses.

Who's with me my fellow Kotickians?

Sounds like he wants to run activision like a 3rd world dictatorship. Well im going to get my popcorn ready in case there's an internal rebellion. God I feel bad for blizzard, does anybody know if they actually have to take orders from him?

so activision is the new EA?

This guy's antics will eventually drive away the creative people who give fire to his studios. He can practically kiss the old IW and Blizzard goodbye already.

In the end, he'll only pursue what appears to be profitable on the balance sheets -- avoiding "dangerous" creative new ventures like the plague. He'll let the rest of the industry innovate, and just cut and paste to survive. That's what drove one of Activision/Blizzard's major predecessors, Sierra Online, into the ground years ago.

Wash, rinse, repeat the mistakes of the past, Bobby. Don't bother with looking to capitalize on the ingenuity of the new, just keep plodding along, and see if you can stay afloat by analyzing spreadsheets, and pretending entertainment is a science.