By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Where the fishstick joke fails is when people say "No" to the " Do you like fishsticks?" Btw I say fish STICK not fishDICK I guess I'm the only one......

Around the Network
pbroy said:
He's a bitch... I wont buy his music, maybe bootleg, because some of his music is good.

lmao I'll never buy one of his CD's either. I don't even think I'd waste my time downloading them on limewire.

Seriously he's not even talented and now he can add asshole to his resume.

HA!

^lol that one was pretty good

It's my favorite as well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

wow jay z is defending this ass. i bet if kanye did that to beyonce it would be a different story

while beyonce its seriously more talented.
right now taylor swift its more popular in the US and guess what VMA are about popularity.
IE fans voting for their artists.
kanye is a douchebag, even if he disagree with she winning he shouldn't have stop her mid speech to be asshole.

No one's combined the two jokes yet?

Combine "Imma let ya finish" and "Gay fish" and what would happen?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

The universe would explode! Just kidding, I don't know why it hasn't happened yet either...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Watching it again (and again, and again), it looks more like Kanye wasn't trying to ruin Taylor's moment, he was trying to give Beyonce her moment. He just did it in a stupid way. I don't think he's racist. Listen to his music. He criticises black people's flaws as much as anybody. He also works with and samples a lot of white artists. Yes. He's got a big ego. He and Beyonce have a song out about that!

He never said anything bad to Taylor. He said "I'm really happy for you". This whole thing will pass. His career is probably over for a while, though.

Stupid move by a smart guy.