By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kanye West is an a$$

Is there any way to change a word document into a jpeg, gif or png? If not, what program do I have to use to make a macro?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Watching it again (and again, and again), it looks more like Kanye wasn't trying to ruin Taylor's moment, he was trying to give Beyonce her moment. He just did it in a stupid way. I don't think he's racist. Listen to his music. He criticises black people's flaws as much as anybody. He also works with and samples a lot of white artists. Yes. He's got a big ego. He and Beyonce have a song out about that!

He never said anything bad to Taylor. He said "I'm really happy for you". This whole thing will pass. His career is probably over for a while, though.

Stupid move by a smart guy.

I sincerely disagree.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

d21lewis said:
Watching it again (and again, and again), it looks more like Kanye wasn't trying to ruin Taylor's moment, he was trying to give Beyonce her moment. He just did it in a stupid way. I don't think he's racist. Listen to his music. He criticises black people's flaws as much as anybody. He also works with and samples a lot of white artists. Yes. He's got a big ego. He and Beyonce have a song out about that!

He never said anything bad to Taylor. He said "I'm really happy for you". This whole thing will pass. His career is probably over for a while, though.

Stupid move by a smart guy.

he didn't do this to give beyonce her momment he did this for attetion because this is not the first time he done this.