By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ahaha. Thats hilarious from Obama.

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
SciFiBoy said:
darkhaven63 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
http://www.eontarionow.com/entertainment/2009/09/15/kanye-west-on-suicide-watching-following-taylor-swift-incident-reports/

What the heck is wrong with him?

According to reports, Kanye West is on suicide watch following his onstage outburst during the VMA’s on Sunday.

MediaTakeOut.com, is reporting that the rapper has since fallen into a deep depression and friends and family are starting to worry.

“You guys [in the press] don’t realize that you’re pushing him close to the edge. In his mindset he could do something crazy. Please go easy on him MTO,” revealed the inside source.

What Happened?

On Sunday when Taylor Swift was on stage for Best Female Video Award, West ran onstage and ruined her moment by grabbing the microphone and rudely interrupting her.

“Yo Taylor, I’m really happy for you, I’ll let you finish, but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time!” West said to the audience.

A stunned and shocked Swift did not finish her speech.

West has since apologized to Swift.

(eontarionow.com)

Oh good lord, what the hell!? >_>

publicity stunts, there like gold dust for agents and celebritys...

Exactly what I was thinking.

You know in any other occassion i would agree...but I talked to myfriend and we came up with this conclusion:

He hasn't gotten over his mom's death yet.

Hear me out it makes sense: His mom died in Nov of 2007, in the height of his success of Graduation. Most artist/ stars/ celebs take at least a 6 month break to grieve...look at John Travlota and Liam Nesson. But what does Kanye do...he makes a video for his next single and starts a tour, and makes another album. The dude has had no time to grieve whatsoever.

He's probably an alchy ( that henny in his hand the vmas proves it), has been in alot of stress, and has yell or screamed out his pain.

Plus media blacklash, paps, execs shouting at him at every turn....puts stress on a person.

He shouldve taken a break...cuz i doubt he wouldve acted teh way he did on sunday if he did. The way he looked yesterday looked like he knew he embrassed his mom.

Are you serious? he acted that way before his mom died.

I love how "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comes out of nowhere.

I love Meyers face the whole time he's like "Wtf are you saying... Stick with the script..." I bet he was pissed.

Around the Network
Rath said:
Ahaha. Thats hilarious from Obama.

My thoughts exactly

To Each Man, Responsibility

Well, I cant say Ill get sad if he kills himself.

It's funny, I'm currently watching the episode of South Park where they are making fun of Kanye West and the fish sticks joke.

Jmoney2786 said:
JEDE3 said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

You know in any other occassion i would agree...but I talked to myfriend and we came up with this conclusion:

He hasn't gotten over his mom's death yet.

Hear me out it makes sense: His mom died in Nov of 2007, in the height of his success of Graduation. Most artist/ stars/ celebs take at least a 6 month break to grieve...look at John Travlota and Liam Nesson. But what does Kanye do...he makes a video for his next single and starts a tour, and makes another album. The dude has had no time to grieve whatsoever.

He's probably an alchy ( that henny in his hand the vmas proves it), has been in alot of stress, and has yell or screamed out his pain.

Plus media blacklash, paps, execs shouting at him at every turn....puts stress on a person.

He shouldve taken a break...cuz i doubt he wouldve acted teh way he did on sunday if he did. The way he looked yesterday looked like he knew he embrassed his mom.

Gimme a break...he is a grown man...you might have a freakin argumen if she had died within the past couple of weeks but this is just ridiculous.  He is trying to make himself into the victim after being the bully.  His whole thing on Leno about how he hasn't gotten over his mom's death is just his way of justifying his bad behavior to himself so he doesn't have to face what an ass he is. 

A real apology isn't followed with explanations about how you're really the victim.  A real apology from him should have read:

"I screwed up, what happened was my fault and my fault alone.  No other person, event, or justification can be given for it...I was simply 100% wrong.  It would be easy for me to blame someone else or to claim I was drunk or any number of cop-outs, but that isn't owning up to my actions it's just avoiding them.  I did it, it was monumentally stupid, and I am tremendously sorry for ruining Taylor's moment and I know I can never repair that. I deserve all of the things that have been said about me and probably a lot worse.  I hope I can eventually earn the trust and respect I have lost back and I truly hope that my fans will deem me worthy of that opportunity."

To Each Man, Responsibility