By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So....for those wondering who the OTHER actress is in HEAVY RAIN.....

Harkins17 said:
Is there anyway to like switch the faces and hair so it matches the actress? I want HER IN THAT GAME!!!

Use your

Around the Network

She got dudeified... >_

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
too bad she looks so bad in heavy rain and nothing like the model at all

Yeah, if only you READ the article you'd know why she doesn't resemble the actual person.

The article is irrelevant.

What's the point of getting a smoking hot model if you're just going to make her look like a dude in the game?

The article ISN'T irrelevant. There's a reason they didn't want her to be a sexy figure. If you READ the article, you'd know that. Funny thing is, you trash talk HEAVY RAIN often. Why visit a thread for it if all you do is trash it, especially if you don't care for it?

But it is relevant. Why cast an attractive person as an unattractive CGI? To "make a point"? Please.

Unfortunately this is what you and the article are indicating. It's almost offensive in a way - casting beautiful people in ugly roles - I guess the ugly can't even represent themselves, CGI or not. Glad this model and dev team could really "get inside" and "nuance" their character - who, of course, to be just like the rest of, mustn't be pretty.

CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:

Yeah, if only you READ the article you'd know why she doesn't resemble the actual person.

What's the point of getting a smoking hot model if you're just going to make her look like a dude in the game?

The article ISN'T irrelevant. There's a reason they didn't want her to be a sexy figure. If you READ the article, you'd know that. Funny thing is, you trash talk HEAVY RAIN often. Why visit a thread for it if all you do is trash it, especially if you don't care for it?

So again.... what's the point of having a smoking hot model if you're going to make her game character ugly.

and I never trash talked Heavy Rain. Look how defensive and paranoid you get when someone questions this game. lol

MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:

So again.... what's the point of having a smoking hot model if you're going to make her game character ugly.

and I never trash talked Heavy Rain. Look how defensive and paranoid you get when someone questions this game. lol

*runs*

Around the Network

http://www.jacquiainsley.co.uk/

her site shows her past and present roles and dont hot scenes. and freaking overused linkin park song jeez.

she did cut her hair in real though (you can see it at the end of the video)

Edit : also go on Showreel it shows all her works in videos

CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:
CGI-Quality said:
MrNathanDrake said:

Paranoid and defensive? Dude, since you joined this site all you've been is defensive...

Frankly, I don't care what you think of the game, you don't have to buy it. Just don't talk about something when you don't know what you're talking about, which is usuall y most of the time, when it pertains to anything.

Still havent answered my question.

What's the point of getting a smoking hot model and then making her ugly in the game.

and I'm laughing at your OP. It's like youve never seen a female before. LOL. These girls dont give a damn about Heavy Rain, they just want a paycheck!! and here you are drooling over them, fantasizing about seeing nude polygons in Heavy Rain. I pity you.

tedsteriscool said:
Harkins17 said:
Is there anyway to like switch the faces and hair so it matches the actress? I want HER IN THAT GAME!!!

Use your

I just hav to say i just stopped laughin when i first saw this. I couldnt hav hit the floor any harder. Spongebob = life. Hahaha

Cant we all just agree that she is hot? And would get it... at least 3 times?

@NathanDrake
Shes not even that ugly in game.
And you are being WAY out of order with CGI...

dont ignore my post CGI! >.> or you didnt?