By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ESRB reveals NEW Wii CastleVania (Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth)!!

According to the latest ESRB ratings, the Nintendo Wii will be getting a new Castlevania game called Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth. Based on the description from the listing, it looks like the game will be a traditional 2D entry in the series. 

Otherwise, not much is known other than that the title suggests Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth may be a remake of the 1989 Game Boy game, Castlevania: The Adventure.

Castlevania the Adventure ReBirth is rated T (Teen) for animated blood and fantasy violence. Konami Digital Entertainment will be publishing the Nintendo Wii title.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d13-ESRB-reveals-Castlevania-the-Adventure-ReBirth

I REALLY want to see what innovations they can add with a wii version

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Cool!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

You know when i said Wiiware classic remakes like Contra and Gradius, along side on rails shooters, were indicative of the cheap development effort of third parties on the Wii. Well i guess i have to be a hypocrite now because I AM HYPED FOR THIS SHIT

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

WiiWare Title ?? After the success of Contra Rebirth, it is a great move by Konami.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Wow, fantastic! Really want this.

Around the Network

OMG I loved that Castlevania even though it was crappy! And it was about time, Konami. Castlevania on WiiWare makes more than perfect sense >_>

something to look forward to

Always count on Konami to bring a smile on my face.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That's great! Now we need a 2D Turrican.

cool!! i had no hopes about Castlevania on Wii after the bad sales of Castlevania Judgement

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^