By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I got Scribblenauts...

SHMUPGurus said:
makingmusic476 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
makingmusic476 said:

...and the site won't let me add it to my collection!  Apparently they've disabled the ability to add games to your collection before their official release.  This is discrimination, I say!  Horrible prejudice against lucky bastards like me!

By the way, this is easily the best soundtrack I've heard in a game since LittleBigPlanet.  :O

I can hardly believe this... unless you really didn't play a lot of games lately. o_O

I've played a fair number, I'd like to think.  Check my game collection.

Wait, when you meant since LBP... You meant starting from October 28 last year to today?

If not, LBP's soundtrack wasn't even that hot anyways IMO, so it's quite possible. ;)

It wasn't hot, but it was catchy and funky.

Around the Network

Ok, I need to you simulate a fight for me then. I have been dying to know how it would end for ages, and finally I can get my answer. Jesus vs Satan with a nail gun.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Ok, I need to you simulate a fight for me then. I have been dying to know how it would end for ages, and finally I can get my answer. Jesus vs Satan with a nail gun.

Brass knuckles man, brass knuckles :p

I envy thee.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Cool. Can't wait for the reviews.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

What it got on Meta?

I perdict over 2 million lifetime copies. I think illl get this game $30 if i ever buy a DS.

Sweet sassy molassy! I must have. I go on vacation to Washington DC in a few weeks, and I'm definitely picking it up for the time at the airport and on the plane.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

makingmusic476 said:
theRepublic said:
makingmusic476 said:
After the 5-10 minutes of tutorials, very!

But yeah, be prepared to learn about every possible interaction in the game before getting to the fun stuff.

That's disappointing, but I'll still be getting it.

Why would that keep anybody from getting it?  It's ten minutes out of hours of what so far seems to be amazing fun.

Maybe because it sounded like it will take hours.

we need more info than that!! come onnnnn, tell us more

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Got it too. Will post my impressions shortly. The Medusa is awesome, though