By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I got Scribblenauts...

I also tried the toaster thing, but I dunno what happened because I lost after that. I suppose I electrified the flower?

Also, I'm running out of things that fly, I tried helicopter, plane, UFO and jetpack. And I don't wanna repeat things

I beat the level, though. Elephant+orca+jetpack is a winning combo

Around the Network

I just stacked two ladders on top of each other to get the last flower.

zexen_lowe said:

I also tried the toaster thing, but I dunno what happened because I lost after that. I suppose I electrified the flower?

Also, I'm running out of things that fly, I tried helicopter, plane, UFO and jetpack. And I don't wanna repeat things

balloon & wings for example

Barozi said:
zexen_lowe said:

balloon & wings for example

There are also different kind of planes, for example type in Jet plane and War Plane

^_^

zexen_lowe said:

try out a Teredactyl.

Around the Network

or ..or.. or or or an angel? or a bubble. bubbles float, thats almost flying..

my imagination is on holiday.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
palancas7 said:
Pirates.

You can buy it legally in New York at the moment.

The levels definitely get harder later on, I need to work on my imagination skills.

twesterm said:
palancas7 said:
Pirates.

You can buy it legally in New York at the moment.

In the city or I would be playing this game to death right now....

Former something....

Whoops, sorry, meant to say New York City, my bad. >_>

Also, for those people that have played it, I thought I read somewhere that you can only use a word once, is that true?