By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I got Scribblenauts...

zexen_lowe said:
Maybe you can't kill the cow, but if it dies by natural means it's fine

Will a ufo work? They usually kidnap/destroy cows.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Maybe you can't kill the cow, but if it dies by natural means it's fine

Will a ufo work? They usually kidnap/destroy cows.

Ufos are a transport medium like any other (that means, when you summon it, it comes up empty). Dunno what happens if you put an alien in there. Still, I don't think I've noticed any particular ability for UFOs (other than the fact that they fly)

I just discovered that although a druid can charm a bear so it won't attack the druid, the bear will still eat Maxwell. Ended up beating that level with my usual crux, the Pteranodon mount.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

You can hook the cars with an helicopter and put each one in a house too. =)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I did something better, I tied the cook to me with a handcuff and put him inside a house lol. then I rode the cow to the end of the level. the only problem was that I had to get a jetpack to jump over the truck.

the UFO don't kidnap anything but pulls light stuff, but it's kinda hard to control, it's easier to use a rope/cable.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

You guys tried typing in 'lol wut'?

makingmusic476 said:

...and the site won't let me add it to my collection!  Apparently they've disabled the ability to add games to your collection before their official release.  This is discrimination, I say!  Horrible prejudice against lucky bastards like me!

By the way, this is easily the best soundtrack I've heard in a game since LittleBigPlanet.  :O

I have 30+ Colecovision games I can't add......

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."