By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MODERN WARFARE....REFLEX?

^All the Tom Clancy games get on my nerves for that reason.

Around the Network

a rose by any other name.....

TWRoO said:
Just sounds like a re-branding to me. 'twill still be the same game.

They just don't want the store shelves to have "Modern Warfare 2" next to "Modern Warfare"... adding "reflex" makes it sound new as if it is actually releasing alongside MW2 instead of 2 years later than MW.

Perhaps they could have called it "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: 2 years late"... then it kinda looks like it says Modern Warfare 2 like the others.

MUAHAHAH :D

Yes, as in slowed reflex responding to where a chunk of the audience is.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

A subtitle for the subtitle???

Well that's interesting...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
sugarEXpress said:
TWRoO said:
Just sounds like a re-branding to me. 'twill still be the same game.

They just don't want the store shelves to have "Modern Warfare 2" next to "Modern Warfare"... adding "reflex" makes it sound new as if it is actually releasing alongside MW2 instead of 2 years later than MW.

Perhaps they could have called it "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: 2 years late"... then it kinda looks like it says Modern Warfare 2 like the others.

MUAHAHAH :D

If i had a word for that, that would be EVIL!

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

Dgc1808 said:
A subtitle for the subtitle???

Well that's interesting...

Header 1, Header 2, Header 3... It can probably go to Header 7 one day!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Ooh, I like it!! I am getting it either way so it doesn't really matter to me, however, I like the addition of Reflex to the title, if this is actually true.

@name

I think what they're trying to do is phase out 'call of duty' altogether. Modern Warfare isn't what Call of Duty is or ever was until it. And they already tested the effect of dropping 'Call of Duty', so you know they're interested. And they dropped the 4, which was significant only to the words Call of Duty also.

By next release, it might be just a small COD logo just above Activision.

next is Call of duty modern warfare 2 Reflex Resort.