By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 preview channel up

Just gone up for UK/Europe I presume on wii shop channel

every time the blue light flashes I hope it's a stars to wii points conversion...*sigh*

Around the Network

Europe I guess

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

We got ours in August. >_> I deleted mine. Nintendo just stopped updating it. They didn't even put 2 videos up on launch. There was space for 2 more videos. I hope they also do a channel for Mario and Brawl.

Can't wait to get home ( 2 more hours of coding...)

The blue light was flashing this morning and yup, the Preview channel is over here.

So what you waiting for Europeans... download the channel right away :)

As a side note: Are you thinking on getting this game or not?

I think many are, like myself.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I personally cant wait and have been waiting since playing Red Steel at launch. This may be the first game I ever replay on hardcore setting when finished.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Next video updated on the 17th

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

This isn't interesting enough to make me buy the stuff I need to get my Wii online, but I'm definitely buying the game on launch day.

maybe not yet but by the end of the year they'll be several online titles as well as a DS demo station and if this doesn't then surely it's worth going online for Wiiware.

It's free FFs - if you have broadband all you need is a cheap as chips wireless router or a USB Wifi dongle and a little patience.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

DS download Channel and WiiWare are more enticing to me than on-line gaming...